Sales, Appointment Setter
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionSalary: Job DescriptionJob Title: Sales
Appointment Setter Base compensation + uncapped commissionPosition
Summary: SunVena is looking for a highly motivated candidate for
the Appointment Setter role. We are looking for a motivated
sales-driven professional to lead sales in a growing sustainable
market. Leads are generated through Google PPC, Paid Social, Print,
Mailers and other various sources and appointments are generated
both inbound and outbound, no cold calling. This is the perfect
position for someone looking to utilize their prior sales
experience in different industries and transition into Solar
Renewable Energy. The mission of an Appointment Setter is to build
strong professional relationships with prospective customers to
secure appointments for qualified homeowners. Key
- Comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail
and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to
achieve better results.
- Setting and confirming appointments for our sales consultants
to conduct an educational solar consultation with the
- Foster that initial contact, create a great report, answer all
of their questions , overcome objections and ultimately close by
setting an appointment for one of our field team agents.
- Coordinating daily tasks according to priorities and plans,
making changes when necessary.
- Resolving conflicts or miscommunications quickly and
- As you progress in your solar knowledge you will be cross
trained in inside sales and learn the complete sales cycle.
- Moving into an inside sales closer where you will have the
ability to fully close deals over the phone and
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills to communicate
with employees, fellow team members, clients, and vendors.
- Must show a high level of attention to detail.
- Proven experience in an office or other administrative
assistant role or experience in a forward facing customer service
position, in-person and via phone.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite, google workplace & utilizing
- Analytical abilities with a drive for problem solving.Preferred
- Basic knowledge of residential electrical and structural
- Valid Driver's License
- Bilingual English & Spanish preferredSunVena is committed to
creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
Keywords: SunVena, Sanford , Sales, Appointment Setter, Sales , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!