Company: Aero Support Group
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Avocet MRO Services has immediate openings at our location in
Sanford, Florida. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and
supplemental insurance; paid holidays; paid time off; and a 401K
plan.Duties & Responsibilities
- Reads and interprets blueprints, sketches, or product
specifications to determine sequence and methods of fabricating,
assembling, and installing sheet metal products.
- Selects gauge and type of sheet metal such as galvanized iron,
copper, steel, or aluminum, or nonmetallic material such as
plastics or fiberglass, according to product specifications.
- Lays out and marks dimensions and reference lines on material
to develop and trace patterns of product or parts, or uses
- Sets up and operates fabricating machines such as shears,
brakes, presses, forming rolls, and routers; to cut, bend, block
and form, or straighten materials.
- Shapes metal material over anvil, block, or other form.
- Trims, files, grinds, deburrs, buffs, and smooths
- Welds, solders, bolts, rivets, screws, clips, caulks, or bonds
component parts to assemble products.
- Installs assemblies in supportive framework according to
- Inspects assemblies and installation for conformance to
- Repairs and maintains sheet metal products.
- Operates computer aided drafting (CAD) equipment to develop
scale drawings of product or systemRequirements
- Minimum 3+ years heavy and/or line maintenance experience
- A321, B757, or B737 aircraft experience preferred
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Airframe & Powerplant Certification preferred
- Provide your own tools per our tool list
- Read, write, speak, and understand the English language at a
professional working proficiency
- PTF Modification experience is preferred
- Provide Training certificates Work EnvironmentThe work
environment characteristics described here are representative of
those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is
regularly exposed to outdoor weather conditions. The employee is
occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; work in
high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or
caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock; risk of radiation; and
vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Physical DemandsThe physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee must
frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift
and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision,
Depth perception, and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the
duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand;
use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk and hear. The
employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The
employee is frequently required to walk; sit; climb or balance; and
stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Your resume will remain active for
90 days. DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE - EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Keywords: Aero Support Group, Sanford , Structures Technician, Professions , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!