Warehouse Supervisor: Great Pay, Big Benefits and Premium Perks, Orlando, FL
Company: McLane, Inc.
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable,
and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are looking for
teammates with perseverance who will take the extra step for our
customers, our community, and our company. In return, we will pay
you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career
as you want to go.
- Primary responsibility is to maintain a properly staffed and
trained department that supports the warehousing function by
offering the highest levels of logistics support. This position
involves the planning, directing, and coordination of all
- Direct and motivate Teammates.
- Coordinate the investigation of accidents or unsafe conditions
through the company safety department.
- Responsible for compliance and knowledge with OSHA regulations
and other safety standards.
- Ensure that warehousing procedures offer the cost-effective
solutions that will drive profitability.
- Uphold sanitation and housekeeping standards and conduct
compliance audits to such standards.
- Manage and benchmark warehouse aspects of profit and loss
- Assist in managing all department re-bids.
- Maintain effective and timely scheduling of Warehouse Teammates
and Support Staff.
- Must facilitate communication within the management team and
between the Teammates and management.
- Provide training as needed to maintain an efficient and
- Enforcement of general company policies and issuance of
coaching/disciplinary documentation to teammates. All final written
warnings and separations will be presented and administered by this
position with the approval of the Distribution Manager and/or the
Human Resources Manager.
- Must assign accountability within staff to track and trend key
performance indicators to ensure the center is meeting and
exceeding customer expectations.
MINIMUM QUALS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor s degree in a related field is required
- 3-5 years of experience in all facets of outbound and inbound
- Preferred experience on AS 400 Mainframe, Excel, Microsoft
Word, and Access programs; or similar programs.
- Management of large numbers of warehouse staff with experience
in hiring, training, motivating Teammates, and resolving employee
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, procedure
manuals, and inter-company memos/outside correspondence.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of accounting, planning, analytical and/or
- Detailed understanding of financial statements and resulting
cost implications. Possess ability to identify financial issues and
provide cost effective solutions to such issues.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, customers, vendors, and
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions with
several abstract and concrete variables.
- Strong analytical and communication skills with proven ability
to work within the framework of the Team. TEAM concept and TEAMWORK
are essential functions performed daily.
- Ability to communicate with different levels of
- The environment encompasses all areas of a Distribution
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
Work Locations FS170 DC Orlando 2444 Tradeport Drive Orlando
Shift 1st - Day
Employee- Status Regular
Interested in Joining the Team?
Complete the form below to continue to the McLane Application
Let's get started!
Keywords: McLane, Inc., Sanford , Warehouse Supervisor: Great Pay, Big Benefits and Premium Perks, Orlando, FL, Professions , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!