Estimator - Construction
Company: Orlando Steel Framing Company, LLC
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Brief descriptionPrepare cost estimates for steel framing
manufacturing, construction projects, or services to aid management
in bidding on or determining price of product or service.
- Prepare estimates used by management for purposes such as
planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
- Analyze drawings and other documentation to prepare time, cost,
materials, and labor estimates.
- Confer with engineers and management on changes and adjustments
to cost estimates.
- Consult with clients, management and co-workers to discuss and
formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Assess cost effectiveness of steel framing products, projects
and/or services tracking actual costs relative to bids as the
- Collect historical cost data to estimate costs for current or
- Conduct special studies to develop and establish standard hour
and related cost data or to reduce cost.
- Prepare cost and expenditure statements and other necessary
documentation at regular intervals for the duration of the
- Prepare estimates for use in selecting vendors or
- Set up cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures.
- Computer aided design CAD software - Autodesk AutoCAD
- Advance computer skills with MS Office
- Advanced computer skills with estimating software
- Extensive knowledge of construction costs and engineering
- Understand aspects of structural steel and related construction
Keywords: Orlando Steel Framing Company, LLC, Sanford , Estimator - Construction, Professions , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!