Receiving Clerk - Part Time
Company: BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Join a team of more than 25,000 team members, comprised of our
home office and over 215 clubs and 3 distribution centers in 17
states. We're committed to delivering value and convenience to our
Members, helping them save every day on everything they need for
their family and home. BJ's Wholesale Club offers a collaborative,
team-oriented environment where all team members can learn, grow
Responsible for accurately receiving product, working receiving
reports and maintaining standards in the receiving department
related to organization, cleanliness, file organization, product
protection, and cold chain standards.
* Carry out job functions and responsibilities as assigned. Support
the application of club policies, procedures and compliance.
* We strive for flawless execution and hold ourselves
* Acts with honesty and integrity and lead with the member in mind
to address all concerns and to escalate any concerns, as
* Ensure a safe and positive environment for our members and each
* Embrace inclusion and diversity, by working together with
collaboration and respect. Work as a team to achieve goals.
* Move with speed and agility in everything we do.
* Innovate and adapt so we can move as fast as the world around
* Maintain a friendly and positive attitude.
* Deliver service excellence through all points of contact.
* Resolve and deescalate to address every member concern.
* Ensure a safe and positive environment and experience for the
* Daily commitment to GOLD Member Standards
* Greet, Anticipate, Appreciate (GAA)
* Fast, Friendly Full, Fresh, Clean
Club Standards: Work as a team to deliver GOLD club standards
* Work with commitment and pride to deliver GOLD- Grand opening
* All items stocked and promotional plans executed
* Maintain visible accurate signage
* Clean and organized, inside and out
Know your Business:
* Understand how to access and read production and/or financial
performance reporting for your department
* See the connection between consistent execution and the positive
impact it can have on the business
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
* Properly researches and annotates receiving reports including,
but not limited to, direct-to-club reports and negative-on-hand
* Maintains, organizes, and files receipts and outbound shipment
* Maintains dock security, conducts bag checks, monitors flow of
team members and visitors in and out of receiving and secure
* Ensure compactors are locked, secured, only used by authorized
personnel and that all product has been properly accounted for.
* Receives merchandise accurately and properly.
* Ensures received merchandise is properly stored according to
* Receives Direct Store Delivery (DSD) loads and processes DSD
* Processes reverse logistic information and
* Ensures the dock is organized and clean.
* Maintains all club policies and procedures.
* Performs other duties as assigned, including working in other
departments as needed.
* Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of
* Must successfully complete required training and certification
* Prior forklift experience preferred.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
Environmental Job Conditions
* Most of the time is spent moving about continuously on hard
* Frequently requires bending, climbing, crawling, pulling,
reaching, and stooping, and using ladders/step stools.
* Frequently requires lifting objects up to 30 pounds. May require
lifting and moving heavy and/or oversized objects more than 30
pounds with assistance.
* Requires using a pallet jack to pull/push pallets.
* Frequent exposure to both indoor and outdoor temperatures, as
well as occasional exposure to extreme temperatures in freezers and
* Frequent exposure to hazardous material.
Keywords: BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc., Sanford , Receiving Clerk - Part Time, Professions , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!