Class A Dedicated Regional Truck Driver: Average $55,000-$70,000 First Year + New Grads Welcome!
Company: Paper Transport
Posted on: April 28, 2021
Class A Drivers Needed for Dedicated Regional Runs!
Paper Transport (PTI), has CDL-A regional truck driver
opportunities for dedicated freight. Our CDL-A dedicated truck
driving jobs offer outstanding advantages and benefits for how you
like to drive. What drives you? Let us help you find it!
Take a look at PTI's advantages for CDL-A dedicated truck drivers &
* Multiple schedule options for great home time!
* First-year Paper Transport, Inc. drivers average
* Guaranteed Min. Pay
* Solo-Driver; Dedicated; 100% No-Touch
* Regional Operating Area
Paper Transport, Inc. Highlights:
* 1.5-Day Orientation + $500 Orientation Bonus
* Paid Weekly + Direct Deposit
* Paid Stop-Off
* Paid Detention (After Only 1 Hour)
* Paid Vacation
* Paid Holidays
* Medical ($30.78/week for individuals and $93.30/week for
* Vision, Dental, Short/Long-Term Disability, and Company Paid Life
* Retirement Planning including 401K with employer match 100% on
the first 1% contributed and 50% on the next 4% contributed for a
total of 3% match
* No-Fee Pet Policy
* No-Fee Passenger Policy
* Referral, Safety, Quarterly, and Monthly Bonus Opportunities
* Terminals throughout the Southeast and Midwest (with Maintenance
* Equipment and Terminals:
* Mix of Freightliner Cascadias and Kenworth T-680s
* Automatic transmissions
* All trucks come with 1500 watt inverter
* APU/Espar Heaters
* Bluetooth Radios
* Drivewyze Bypass App
* 100% trailer tracking
Learn more about our local CDL-A driving opportunities today. APPLY
Current Class A CDL
0 months experience if you attended an approved truck driving
school within 60 days of application or a min of 6 months recent
tractor-trailer experience with another carrier. Ask about
Accelerate - our 3-week, $750/week paid training program for
inexperienced CDL holders!
About Paper Transport, Inc.
Paper Transport, Inc. is a for-hire truckload carrier that offers
regional truckload, dedicated truckload, intermodal, and logistic
services. Headquartered in De Pere, WI with multiple park
locations/terminals throughout the Midwest and Southeast, PTI has
experienced tremendous growth since its start in 1990 and now
employs over 850 professional Class A CDL Truck Drivers along with
over 200 driver support professionals. Whether for family, career,
or a better life, when you work with us, you're not just a number,
you're a part of our team. Let us know: What Drives You? We'll help
you get there.
Keywords: Paper Transport, Sanford , Class A Dedicated Regional Truck Driver: Average $55,000-$70,000 First Year + New Grads Welcome!, Professions , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!