Production Manager, Online Events
Company: Ligonier Ministries
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Production Manager, Online EventsIf you enjoy planning moments
of connection, and have a desire to create a memorable experience
for each attendee, whether virtually or in person, then you might
be the right person for this role.We are looking for an exceptional
and strategic professional, highly organized and extremely
detail-oriented, with the ability to think on one's feet; maintain
composure under pressure to oversee the production and delivery of
some of our most important events. The right candidate will be a
fast but effective worker, professional/presentable in all
settings, problem-solver, guest-centric, open to ideas, with the
ability to effectively work cross-departmentally.Duties and
- Project manage webcasts/virtual events to ensure best in class
execution and excellent service to sponsors.
- Manage all planning and logistics for Ligonier Regional and
- Develop and monitor timelines and deadlines related to all
aspects of assigned events.
- Partner with Senior Production Manager on all aspects of
audio/visual and dais responsibilities for assigned events.
- Partner with Social Media, Creative, and Media teams to ensure
appropriate tasks are being completed in the marketing of each
- Contribute to future events based on research of emerging
online delivery methods.
- Provide on-site supervision when assigned events are occurring,
to include communication with venue staff, service providers,
transportation of guests and staff, catering, A/V, program, special
music, giveaways, print pieces, shipments, etc.
- Ensure that event participants are well-informed as to their
roles and event flow and prepare detailed itineraries and documents
for those involved.
- Work with vendors and production teams to deliver on events. In
the process, identify any gaps, bug fixes or opportunities
identified in producing events for review by the Director of
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Minimum five years of related event experience
- CMP certification preferred, not required
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, multi-tasker
- Demonstrated experience in budget planning, process and
- Ability to work under stress and deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite
- Strong working knowledge of the platforms used to deliver
virtual events and webcasts; understand the platforms'
functionality, opportunities, limitations, and risks in order to
deliver and produce virtual events on time and to
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to effectively delegate and manage an events team in
working towards united goal
- Able to interact personably and well with valued ministry
constituents and event participants
- Valid driver's license and the ability to drive a rental or
personal car at event locations
- Some evening and weekend work required
- Travel work required, 5-7 trips per yearAgreement with the
Ligonier Ministries Core Statement of Faith
Keywords: Ligonier Ministries, Sanford , Production Manager, Online Events, Professions , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!