Accounts Receivable Specialist
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: March 8, 2023
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Sanford-based manufacturing company looking to add a Cash
Applications Specialist to the team
- This company has an ongoing commitment to expand and develop
with a focus on emerging technologies and innovations in the
- Serving commercial, industrial, and outdoor applications
- See what current employees are saying:
- "Flexible work hours, great team cohesion and collaboration,
positive work environment, excellent manager, the company has
consistent growth and promotes from within"
- "Nice people to work with"
- "Casual work environment with opportunities for personal
- This position is temporary and is paying $20 an hour!Accounts
Receivable Specialist Duties and Responsibilities
- Process and reconcile account receivables and remittances
- Create regular reports to accurately track financial
- Perform periodic audits of the general ledger and company
- Address payment issues like double payments or other
- Engage in collection management processes as necessaryAccounts
Receivable Specialist Requirements and Qualifications
- An associate degree in finance or accounting is preferred but
- Prior experience in accounts receivable and cash
- Ability to work independently and contribute to broader team
- Ability to multitask and manage time amid multiple
- Superb written and verbal communications skillsCB2
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Sanford , Accounts Receivable Specialist, Other , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...