Associate, AS Client Reporting Service
Company: Charles Schwab
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Position Type: RegularYour OpportunitySchwab Advisor Services is
the leading provider of custodial, operational, and trading support
for independent fee-based investment advisors. We're currently
looking for a dedicated individual to help us provide financial
advisors with access to sophisticated tools and wealth-management
services. If you're interested in working to help grow the business
of independent investment advisor firms, there's a place for you in
Advisor Services.What you are good at
- Assist advisors through a mix of inbound/outbound calls, email
correspondence, and form processing.
- Collaborate with internal partners to ensure timely and
accurate delivery of information.
- Provide outstanding client service while demonstrating empathy
and problem-solving skills.
- Conduct superior follow-up, along with excellent interpersonal,
verbal, and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle
complex work, be self-directed, and quickly develop a full
understanding of our business.
- Excel in a fast paced and challenging professional
environment.What you have
- Cost basis and tax knowledge is preferred, but not
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume organization that
remains committed to a secure and client-focused experience.
- Customer service skills and experience working with regulatory
or risk issues.
- Strong organizational skill and ability to prioritize and
coordinate multiple processes/projects.
- Team orientation, enthusiasm, professionalism, and strong work
ethic with high level of integrity and ethics.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experienceWhy work for
us?Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to
helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their
dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a
multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way
to build and manage wealth.Benefits: A competitive and flexible
package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a
competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most
of your life at work and at home-today and in the future. Explore
.Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace
where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our
policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants without regard to any status that is
protected by law. Please click to see the policy. Schwab is an
affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and
ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in
the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable
accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources
at or call .TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People
Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all
protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.
Keywords: Charles Schwab, Sanford , Associate, AS Client Reporting Service, Other , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!