Multi-Tech LMRT - BXMO
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Description IntroductionDo you have the career opportunities as
a Medical Assistant with BXMO license you want with your current
employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join CareNow
which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare
services, HCA Healthcare.BenefitsCareNow, offers a total rewards
package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of
our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want
to work as a Medical Assistant with BXMO license where your passion
for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are
dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be
your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job
Summary and QualificationsSeeking a Multi-Tech Medical Assistant
like you who provides expertise and to be a champion of patient
care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other
and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient
care is as meaningful as we do.What you will do in this role:
- Take vital signs, collecting lab specimens, performing EKG's,
and administering IM injections.
- Perform all x-ray/imaging services according to provider's
orders and updates patient charts accordingly.
- Collect patient history and documenting EHR appropriately.
- You may apply splints, dressings and bandages.
- Assist with check-in/check-out when needed including auditing
- Maintain records and logs on activities including in-house lab
work, drug screens, and lab work sent out to other labs.
- Keep patients and visitors informed of clinic progress. You
- 1+ year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is
- Experience using an EHR system is beneficial.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- General Graduate of an accredited school of Medical Assistants
or completion of an approved program (BOTP) is required.
- Current BLS Certification is required within 30 days of
- Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification
and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of
employment or promotion
- Medical Radiology Technician (GMRT), Basic Machine Operator /
Limited Scope X-Ray (BMO), Limited Medical Radiology Technician
(LMRT), or Non-Registered Technician (NCT) license is required in
state of residency
- Current certification from the American Association of Medical
Assistants (AAMA) is preferred. The CareNow Urgent Care Clinic
hours of operations are Monday through Saturday 8am - 8pm, and
Sunday 8am - 5pm. You must have the flexibility to work during
those hours.CareNow delivers quality, convenient, patient-centered
urgent care with unparalleled service. We are in more than 100
urgent care clinics around the United States. We are committed to
staffing our clinics with the most qualified and experienced
providers. Our providers are dedicated to improving lives and
leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our physician-guided
focus is centered on providing extensive resources. And we provide
support to our growing CareNow physician team. Our doctors and
medical staff are trained in family practice, emergency medicine or
internal medicine. We offer a wide range of primary and urgent care
services for the entire family. CareNow is an affiliate of HCA
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Medical Assistant with BXMO license opening. We
promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will
be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply
today!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
This position is incentive eligible.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Sanford , Multi-Tech LMRT - BXMO, Other , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!