Posted on: November 23, 2022
Position: Radiology Technologist
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app,
you're just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule
that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the
highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct
Signing up is simple. Once you've applied, passed your interview,
and completed registration, you'll be ready to book shifts, work,
and get paid. It's that easy!
- 1-year full-time recent inpatient or outpatient operating room
experience. Your experience must be within the last year and cannot
include school or clinicals.
- State licensure to practice as a Radiology Technologist in the
state you plan to work. Home health care and corrections facility
experience are not applicable for this position.
- Proficiency with C-arm. You must be able to handle all types of
cases with minimal to no guidance, including but not limited to:
ortho, spine, pain, etc.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions. How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview!
Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by
the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within
Keywords: CareRev, Sanford , Radiology Technologist, Other , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!