Posted on: November 17, 2022
Summary: Directs activities concerned with the contracts
department, materials, products, or service by performing the
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
- Prepares bid packages for estimators and orders bid bonds as
- Maintains contract and contractor status databases.
- Correspond with project managers to maintain the bid board.
- Maintain filing system in the Contracts Department.
- Acquire insurance certificates from subcontractors.
- Order Insurance Certificates for jobs we are working.
- File Notice to Owners.
- Order prints and specifications for bids / awarded jobs.
- Provide any assistance needed to estimators for bids.
- Assemble Prequalification packages.
- Assemble Operation and Maintenance manuals.
- Preparing panel schedules.
- Job close outs.
- Collect and chart man hours on a weekly basis.
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, and
Position includes Fully paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
Paid time off, Paid Holidays and 401(k)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Keywords: BHR, Sanford , Contract Administrator, Other , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!