Relationship Advisor - Part Time (Contact Center)
Company: Addition Financial
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Please fill out the short form. Afterwards, you will be
redirected to the formal online application. Please complete this
as well for the highest chance of consideration.
This position is based out of our Operations Center (Lake Mary,
FL). This position is an on-site, part time role with availability
Monday to Saturday based on need.
We are the Contact Center
We are a high volume member service group. Our goal is to make it
easier to do business with Addition Financial as we provide
world-class member service, one call resolutions, and product
pairing based on each member s individual needs. It is the
responsibility of each member of our team to meet these goals as we
strive to enhance the Addition Financial brand. We work hard to
meet these goals because it means our members lives are changed for
Ours is a culture of empowerment. We believe a highly trained
employee is a confident, proficient, and assertive employee. We
strive to create a culture of empowerment by giving our staff the
freedom to make decisions on the member s behalf to bring
resolution to issues, provide service recovery, and ensure each
member has the best experience possible.
We work in an environment of open communication, shared ideas, and
continual improvement in an effort to grow our company and
strengthen the member relationship.
We expect all members of the Contact Center staff to:
* Adhere to the policies and procedures of Addition Financial, the
Contact Center, and their individual team
* Do their best work at all times giving their full attention and
best effort in all areas of their performance
* Be at work on time according to their scheduled shifts
* Ask questions, try new things, fail and learn from mistakes, do
* Share ideas and best practices that will help shape and support
our goal of world-class service
Contact Center Relationship Advisor - POSITION SUMMARY:
Contact Center RA's are required to handle member calls in an
effort to determine member needs, and provide individualized
solutions. Consultative and investigative conversations will be
utilized to provide product and service recommendations to each
member. Agents will receive coaching based on Quality Assurance
reviews, live monitoring by management, as well as when needed
based on performance feedback. Product, system, and job knowledge
will all be developed through classroom, one-on-one, and online
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Communicates with the members and colleagues via telephone to
discuss financial needs. Providing basic information including, but
not limited to account balances, histories, rates, hours of
operation, product and services, etc.
* Performs additional account maintenance such as adding or
removing a joint, close accounts requests, IRA/HSA servicing, legal
title changes, etc.
* Performs monetary and non-monetary transactions including, but
not limited to transfers, pay by phone, stop payments, changes of
address, opening sub-accounts, etc.
* Submits claims to the appropriate department and informs member
of the resolution.
* Keeps updated on all credit union policies, procedures,
promotions, and services.
* Educates and cross-sells members additional products and services
that are most appropriate to their situation.
* Successfully meets or exceeds sales and quality monitoring
* Successfully completes compliance requirements
* Utilizes resources such as Connections, additionfi.com, and
training materials, etc.
* Understands and utilizes phone and computer systems.
* Completes Lumen courses as directed by Management.
* Enters required loan information into the lending system with the
knowledge on all lending policies, products, procedures, and
* Understands credit bureau report, identifies additional lending
opportunities, educates member on best practices to improve credit
score, while meeting or exceeding all lending goals.
* Ability to identify member s lending needs and to cross-sell
appropriate ancillary products (i.e. credit life/disability, GAP,
and mechanical warranty).
* Other duties as assigned by Management.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to
two years related experience in a customer/member services
environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
General knowledge of all products and services for cross-selling
purposes and general knowledge of the various departments within
Working With Us:
We re continually recognized as a top employer because we
understand people like you want more out of your career. Like
making a difference in people s lives and in the community. Being
part of a team that supports each other. Feeling good about the
time you spend at work each day. And being able to balance your
life while also earning a competitive base salary and benefits,
* 401k with profit sharing contribution
* Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage from leading
* Continuing education and up to $5,000 in tuition assistance
* Generous vacation and sick pay
* Paid parental leave and volunteer time off
* Major holidays off including Federal holidays that many other
industries don't observe
* Credit union benefits including reduced consumer/mortgage loan
rates, free checks, and other financial services discounts
At Addition Financial, we accept you for who you are. We are an
equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race,
color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age,
or disability/handicap with regards to recruitment, selection,
placement, promotion, wages, benefits, and any other areas of
employment. Personal perspectives and beliefs are what helps our
team members, and our company, grow as a whole and we seek to
nurture that inclusiveness. We welcome our team member s diverse
viewpoints and work together so that everyone s voices are heard.
So, if you re ready to take your career to the next level, Count Us
Keywords: Addition Financial, Sanford , Relationship Advisor - Part Time (Contact Center), Other , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!