Company: SWM Analytics
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionA regional retail chain seeks a full-time Order
Filler to join its team. This position works in the stockroom AND
sales floor, processing orders by picking and filling
boxes/containers. He/she will send and accept shipments while
keeping inventory clean and safe at all times. Order Filler Role
- Pick and pack products as ordered by the customer into bins,
boxes, and containers.
- Maintain an inventory list and assist with restocking products
and supplies as needed.
- Report defective products as discovered and maintain thorough
notes and paperwork.
- Review and process invoices as directed by leadership and keep
excellent documentation on supply and payments for
- Ensure a safe stockroom environment by keeping an organized
workstation, alerting supervisors of any concerns, and completing
continuing education for safety and hazards.
- Review any complaints and notify the shift leader of ongoing
shipping or receiving issues.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.Employment
- A high school diploma or GED preferred
- Immediate availability
- Has transportation to get to work
- Prior experience working with inventory control systems is
- Prior knowledge of warehouse paperwork and experience counting
inventory and orders is preferred
- Knowledge of and familiarity with any [name of warehouse
- Experience operating certain power equipment is a plus
- Must be able to bend, stand reach, pull, lift and carry items
in a stockroom/warehouse atmosphereThe right applicant for the role
is comfortable working in an environment that can be cold and hot
during different seasons. This person will need to be able to work
safely and quickly, standing for long periods while fulfilling
orders. Apply now!Powered by JazzHROKrmYnginz
Keywords: SWM Analytics, Sanford , Order Filler, Other , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!