Company: Omega Medical Imaging LLC
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionRecently recognized as a GrowFL Company to
Watch, Omega Medical Imaging is the first and only innovator in the
design, manufacture, delivery, and support of AI image-guided
interventional systems for hospitals and healthcare facilities
around the world.
Omega's interventional x-ray systems use AI / deep learning to
reduce radiation exposure to patients and staff beyond what is
possible with conventional systems, and we are looking for an
expert buyer & ERP evangelist to join our growing team. Executing
flawlessly to support production and R&D requirements, the
perfect candidate will be highly adept in sourcing mechanical &
electrical assemblies/components for our fast-growing MedTech
company, effective both tactically and at 30,000+ft. Applicants
must be an expert in:
- Developing and executing best in class sourcing strategies for
a fast-growing mid-sized technology company. Be able to demonstrate
success assuring supplier quality, productivity gains and cost take
out, lead-time reduction, improving supplier engagement, ERP/MRP
use and cash flow.
- Establishing and documenting Standard Operating Procedures and
processes within an established ISO13485 quality management
- Stickler for details and accuracy of all transactions and MRP
data (Purchase Orders, RMAs Purchasing Credit Card, Credits,
Supplier Invoices, Part Master information).
- Negotiating, crafting, and managing formal supplier agreements
and buyer memos to meet operational goals (productivity
improvements, consolidation of supplier base, and assuring high
- Motivating supply chain partners and building long term
positive supplier relationships that support operational
- MRP/ERP use, contract review & negotiating, supplier audits,
ISO 13485, Lean, GMP, and winning in low volume high mix production
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally when
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening and background check
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of proven success developing
Supply Chain and Production Planning strategies.
- Highly organized, with OCD like attention to detail.
- Advanced in using an ERP system
- Excellent verbal, written, and technical skills.
- Capable of supporting multiple projects at a time with
- Team player, self-motivated and gets stuff done! Our benefits
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays.
- Tuition Reimbursement Available Check us out
at www.omegamedicalimaging.com Powered by JazzHRTVlIcPQGZz
Keywords: Omega Medical Imaging LLC, Sanford , Procurement Specialist, Other , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!