Company: Addition Financial
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Please fill out the short form. Afterwards, you will be
redirected to the formal online application. Please complete this
as well for the highest chance of consideration.
We are Addition Financial, a member-owned, not-for-profit financial
cooperative, offering comprehensive financial solutions that help
members achieve their financial goals. Shareholder profits don't
drive us and never have. Since 1937, we've been on a mission to
bring financial success and education to everyone and make a
positive impact in the lives of our members and the communities we
serve. And we want your help to make that happen. We're looking for
people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, but
who also have a heart for service. If this sounds like you, keep
reading and we'll dive into the specifics!
We are currently in a growth phase and looking for a talented
Robotic Process developer to start an automation team. In
particular, we are looking for a developer to analyze, evaluate,
design, develop, test and maintain automated BOTs using Uipath
and/or other automation tools. This individual will leverage RPA
methodologies across various enterprise automation initiatives. The
RDA Developer will be an integral part of the IT team, interfacing
with business SME s to analyze, build, attended and unattended BOTs
to replace or augment current business processes.
Excellent communication skills, and willingness to take initiative
are a must. We are an extremely flat organization where
collaboration with others is essential. Developers collaborate with
our Project Management team to deliver automation and build
business efficiency. We utilize a scrum process, with daily stand-
ups conducted via Zoom, along with Asana to track tasks. Must be
able to perform development related tasks without guidance.
- Collaborate with business SME s to identify and evaluate
process automation opportunities and support requirements
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality and
resilient RPA scripts.
- Create and maintain technical documentation and best practices
to support automations.
- Demonstrate RPA solutions to business units, support training,
and provide operational support.
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of automations and
troubleshoot as needed.
- Stay current with automation technologies and develop
prototypes that demonstrate creative ways of applying automation
- Demonstrate RPA mock ups and solutions to internal teams
- Develop and perform systematic testing procedures for RPA
solutions to ensure effective and timely deployment of RPA
- Engages with system users and business analysts to identify
enhancements and/or new processes to meet business needs.
- Actively contributes to the development of solutions and ideas
that add value.
- Develops elegant and simple solutions.
- Adheres to big picture view of how various connected system
designs should be consolidated or affected.
- Provides accurate and timely input to Project Manager regarding
status of technical tasks
- Effectively and actively plays the role of technical advisor
for projects, providing advice on tools, process and design to
- Shows initiative to initiate and actively facilitate meetings
and issue resolution, involving the right individuals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Requirements
- UIPath RPA development experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of the Robotic Enterprise Framework
- Object oriented programming with Microsoft .Net (VB and C#) or
- Experience in using UiPath Credential Manager for maintaining,
securing and retrieving user credentials preferred
- Experience in Scheduling Bots thru Studio and Orchestrator
- Experienced in staging and deploying the automation solution
into test and Live environments
- Worked on Automating Web portal, Excel, PDF, TXT and Email
- Used one of the Screen Scraping methods i.e. Optical character
Recognition (Google OCR / Microsoft OCR engines) to process PDF and
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with web service interaction (REST/SOAP)
- Excellent communication skills with ability to manage multiple
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile
- Experience with UIPath Document Understanding a plus
Working With Us:
We re continually recognized as a top employer because we
understand people like you want more out of your career. Like
making a difference in people s lives and in the community. Being
part of a team that supports each other. Feeling good about the
time you spend at work each day. And being able to balance your
life while also earning a competitive base salary and benefits,
401k with profit sharing contribution
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage from leading
- Continuing education and up to $5,000 in tuition assistance
- Generous vacation and sick pay
- Paid parental leave and volunteer time off
- Major holidays off including Federal holidays that many other
industries don't observe
- Credit union benefits including reduced consumer/mortgage loan
rates, free checks, and other financial services discounts
At Addition Financial, we accept you for who you are. We are an
equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race,
color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age,
or disability/handicap with regards to recruitment, selection,
placement, promotion, wages, benefits, and any other areas of
employment. Personal perspectives and beliefs are what helps our
team members, and our company, grow as a whole and we seek to
nurture that inclusiveness. We welcome our team member s diverse
viewpoints and work together so that everyone s voices are heard.
So, if you re ready to take your career to the next level, Count Us
In . Associated topics: application, backend, c c++, c#, java,
python, sde, software development engineer, software engineer,
Keywords: Addition Financial, Sanford , RPA Developer, Other , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!