Quality Control Specialist
Company: Latitude, Inc.
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Pay: 35-45/hr (Salaried with overtime opportunity) -The Quality
Control Specialist I will:
- Perform quality control procedures for clinical trials managed
by the Clinical Operations department; review all study
documentation for accuracy, consistency, and completeness.
- Work with the QC manager to schedule live and post-visit QC
activities to ensure that all requirements of the QC plan are
- Work with QC manager and QC Specialists to ensure study
specific QC plans are followed during clinical trials, ensuring QC
processes are in alignment with Cliantha Research SOPs and study
- Assist with the development of; and utilize QC checklists and
other QC tools designed to document/track the QC review
- Communicate findings from QC reviews to the appropriate
Clinical Operations staff via QC summaries, reports or verbally as
required under the guidance of QC manager/QC Specialists.
- With some guidance, follow-up on all QC findings, as required,
until a satisfactory resolution has been determined.
- Maintain a working knowledge of relevant US, Canadian and
European GxP regulations as well as ICH regulations.
- Ensure compliance with appropriate Cliantha Research SOPs, GCP
and ICH guidelinesWhat youll bring:To perform this job
successfully, an individual must have:
- Prefer a bachelors degree, with a minimum of two years of
college, university, or technical school education in life science
or relevant scientific discipline.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience in a clinical research
- Displays a basic ability to identify, anticipate and define
issues in a timely manner and to understand the potential impact of
issues. Sufficient awareness to notify a supervisor when the
problem is beyond the individuals ability to resolve, or as
otherwise appropriate. Knowledge of the IRB process, ICH GCP and
- Strong documentation skills and high attention to detailPowered
Keywords: Latitude, Inc., Sanford , Quality Control Specialist, Other , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!