Company: SOLitude Lake Management
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Benefits Start Day 1 for Full-Time Colleagues - No Waiting
Are you independent, resourceful, and mechanically included? Do you
love working outdoors? Want to build your career in an exciting
industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so
many of our team members recommend us to their friends!Who are we?
SOLitude Lake Management - a proud member of the Rentokil family of
companies - provides aquatic management services to lakes, ponds,
reservoirs, and wetlands. SOLitude offers a wide variety of
services including fishery programs, algae and aquatic weed
control, mechanical harvesting/hydro-raking,
installation/maintenance of fountains and aeration systems, and
water quality testing. ResponsibilitiesWhat do our Aquatic
Specialists do?Aquatic Specialists performs all field and other
related work required to service each of the company's customers
and to help the business grow by performing the following duties
- Coordinate daily schedule to ensure all services are completed
- Plan daily field and client related work, provide detailed
notes and service instructions to ensure the highest quality
service is provided efficiently to increase the number of billable
hours performed per day.
- Diagnose and treat for algae, submersed and floating weeds,
shoreline weeds, non-desirable buffer vegetation, and any other
unwanted vegetation and water quality issues.
- Diagnose and service fountains, aerators, fisheries, sonic
solutions, and all other related equipment maintenance.
- Service customer's ponds and lakes as required to provide
superior quality and service in the fulfillment of all company
contracts, service orders, and other related customer needs.
- Other duties as assignedWhat do you need?
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of experience working independently in an outdoor
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Have proficient writing and verbal skills
- Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
- Valid driver's license and an overall good driving record
- Ability to repeatedly lift up to 50 lbs.
- The work requires strenuous physical exertion and the employee
may be required to drive, stand, walk, bend, climb, kneel and
crouch for extended periods of time, as well as see, talk, hear and
use hands and arms to grasp, handle, reach and feel.
- Be comfortable working at heights
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Must possess a valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle
record searchWhy Choose Rentokil?
A career with Rentokil is exactly that - a professional trajectory
filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world class
team that rewards high performance. We offer competitive pay on a
bi-weekly pay schedule and many of our roles offer incentives based
on performance and providing exceptional customer experience.
Below you'll find information about some of what Rentokil North
America has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the
following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits when
they meet certain criteria.
- Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow - We love to promote from within!
- Fantastic Tuition Reimbursement benefits & Scholarship Programs
(for FT Colleagues)
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision,
and Life Insurance with no waiting period. Full-time colleagues are
eligible to begin enrollment immediately upon hire with benefits
starting day 1!
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare or
Dependent Care Expenses
- Outstanding Company-Paid Short Term Disability
- Access to Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free
counseling services, will preparation, discounts to health clubs,
and other benefits
- Company-paid sick time
- Savings & Retirement:
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching
- Holiday Savings Club option with company-matching funds
- Employee Discounts (includes many offerings, including
cellular/mobile service, health clubs, and more)
- Work-Life Balance:
- Vacation Days & sick days
- Company-Paid Holidays & Floating HolidaysWe are looking for
individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live
and work. Is that you?Additional InformationWant to hear Colleague
feedback on what it's like to be on our team? Check out our parent
company, Rentokil North America, on Glassdoor!
Rentokil North America is a Drug-Free Workplace
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a
commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand,
we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and
equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants
receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual
orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status,
or disability.Link to Federal employment poster:
- - Revised November 2009
- - Revised November 2009Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination
Keywords: SOLitude Lake Management, Sanford , Aquatic Specialist, Other , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!