Steel Framing Assemblers
Company: Orlando Steel Framing Company, LLC
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Brief description:Assemble Light Gauge Steel structural
components. Work may involve any of the following: shop drawings
reading, setting up assembly lines, assembling of frames according
to the specifications, operating power tools to fix pieces
together. Includes fixing of reinforcement plates, frame handling
and movement to different stations. Tasks:
- Determine assembly sequence according to the shop drawings,
written or verbal instructions.
- Fasten seams or joints together with screws for the assembly of
components into frames using power tools.
- Transport prefabricated parts to the next station or to either
packing or shipping area.
- Visual inspection of all frames to comply with engineering
- Maintaining equipment, cleaning and lubricating moving
- Clean and keep organized the working area on daily basis.
- Experience with impact drivers.
- Read engineering shop drawings.
- Attention to detail, teamwork.
Keywords: Orlando Steel Framing Company, LLC, Sanford , Steel Framing Assemblers, Other , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!