Roll Forming CNC Machine Operator
Company: Orlando Steel Framing Company, LLC
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Brief description:Set up, operate, maintain steel roll former
CNC machines. Tasks:
- Read manufacturing orders and/or production schedules to
determine specifications, such as materials to be used, dimensions
- Examine completed workpieces for defects.
- Set up, adjust, and calibrate machines to comply with product
- Operate and monitor machines performance in terms of pull
manufacturing and total productive maintenance.
- Measure completed workpieces to verify conformance to
specifications, using caliper, gauges, or measure tapes.
- Clean and lubricate machines.
- Clean work area.
- Operate gantry cranes to load steel coil to decoiler. Skills:
- Read engineering shop drawings.
- Attention to detail, teamwork.
Keywords: Orlando Steel Framing Company, LLC, Sanford , Roll Forming CNC Machine Operator, Other , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!