Posted on: June 14, 2022
Compensation$16.50 HourlyJob DescriptionTo apply, simply TEXT
USIC to 90206 to connect with our hiring team today. Are you
looking to jump start your career? Would you like to work for the
fastest growing and most trusted name in underground utility damage
prevention? If you are a quality-conscious, safety-oriented,
hard-working individual who enjoys working outdoors, then consider
a rewarding long-term career at USIC!The USIC name and brand are
highly recognized and respected for our strong commitment to
quality and safety. We are looking for individuals to join the USIC
family who consider themselves problem solvers, are confident in
their abilities, take pride in public safety, and thrive in a
fast-paced, exciting work environment. Our communities are your
communities.Set your sights on the future! If youre looking for
growth, weve got you covered. We provide a quality training
program, where your valued experience grows every day, along with
your opportunities for advancement.Our technicians spend their
workdays on the go, independently working in the field using their
company-provided vehicle. You will utilize our state-of-the-art
ticket and claims management systems to ensure clear and complete
mark-out services for the excavator or property owner at the work
site. This advanced technology ensures that you have the resources
necessary to be successful.Your Responsibilities as a Locator:
- Correctly, safely, and efficiently locate underground
utilities, including telecommunications, electric power, cable TV,
gas, water, and sewer systems.
- Thoroughly search for underground utilities in a designated
area, accurately marking the location, completing the necessary
documentation, and photographing each locate. Work outdoors in the
fresh air, using a company-provided laptop to document and close
all tickets. We have a 48-hour turnaround time on most locates,
which means we generally work the day after holidays and some
weekends, as needed. These are daytime, full-time positions and
overtime will be required. Instructor-led training will be
provided. No prior locating experience is necessary.Why You'll Love
Working for Us (Our Benefits):
- 100% paid training We're invested in you, starting on your
- High-quality company vehicle All work-related expenses are
paid. This means you won't be putting mileage on your personal
vehicle for work.
- Company laptop, phone, and equipment Advanced technology you
can count on.
- Daily pay Access your pay when you need it most. Instantly
transfer your earnings to your bank same day.
- Comprehensive insurance options A variety of excellent
insurance choices including medical, dental, vision, and life.
- 401(k) with company match We will help you save for the long
term with our competitive 401(k) employer match program.
- PTO and paid holidays Even in your first year, so you can spend
time with your loved ones.
- Weekend and holiday on-call pay Earn extra money while on call
over the weekend or on a company holiday, even if not called out to
- Post-dig season bonus Frontline employees are the first to
share in the companys success.
- Career Path Program (CPP) Unmatched in our industry. We
recognize employees who strive to be the best in their roles with
distinctive titles, promotions, and more.
- Outstanding Marks Program Earn points for tenure, safety, and
quality milestones to spend on products of your choice from an
expansive online store.
- Tenure Boots Program Provides a $200 voucher to buy a new pair
of work boots on your first anniversary and every year after.
- Wellness check/help buttons Ensure our technicians get home
safely each day and receive help quickly with difficult tickets.
With team leads to guide and mentor each crew, even as lone
workers, you are never alone.
- Employee Support Desk Dedicated representatives to get you what
you need when you need it.
- Employee discounts & perks Outstanding discounts at major
retailers and service providers.What We Need from You (Our
- Able and willing to work outdoors in various weather
conditions. Previous outdoor experience is a plus.
- Able to work in a confined space; walk, bend, and lift up to 75
- Computer proficiency
- Available to work overtime and weekends (as needed)
- Able to pass a drug screen
- Valid drivers license and a safe driving recordWe are an Equal
Keywords: USIC, Sanford , Utility Locator, Other , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!