Company: Invacare Australia
Posted on: May 12, 2022
- Follow all departmental work instructions or MP sheets as
- Perform configured assemblies at multiple
- Perform basic maintenance of equipment as needed (e.g. oiling
guns, presses, air guns).
- Maintain control of WIP inventory.
- Assist with the training of other assemblers.
- Comply with all GMP standards.
- Perform quality inspections and in process tests as
- Comply with all company processes and procedures.
- Identify manufacturing process problems.
- Use formal problem solving procedures.
- Complete scrap tickets daily.
- Maintain good safety housekeeping standards.
- Complete and control FDA/ production travelers and Finished
Goods Reporting Requirements.
- Complete all required training applicable to assigned
- Exhibit positivity, flexibility, creativity, and a willingness
to take on new responsibilities as requested or required.
Job Location Sanford, Florida, United States Position Type
Keywords: Invacare Australia, Sanford , Assembler II, Other , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!