Part Time Janitor
Company: Caravan Facilities Management
Posted on: September 5, 2021
Seeking professional individual looking for a
challenging career with a GROWING company! We have opportunities
for professional advancement where personal development is
- Opportunity for professional GROWTH
- Promote from within -- Full-time Opportunities AND Part-time
- Integrated management system
- Training and Development
- Fast pace environment
Keeps premises of buildings in clean and orderly condition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other
duties may be assigned.
- Cleans and polishes lighting fixtures, marble surfaces, metal
workings and trim.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, corridors, elevators,
stairways, and locker rooms and other work areas.
- Responsible for deep cleaning restrooms and breakrooms.
- Sweeps, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floor. Potential operation
of floor care equipment.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
Steam-clean or shampoo carpets if necessary.
- Dusts furniture and equipment including high-low dusting.
- Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork as well as windows, door
panels, and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets, and empties and cleans other waste
receptacles. Assists in large trash removal based on facility and
transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Aids in minor maintenance duties such as replacing light bulbs,
- Provides exterior maintenance as needed i.e. grass cutting,
snow removal, de-icing, minor landscaping.
- Transports small equipment or tools between departments.
- Provides set up and breakdown of events such as tables and
chairs or office furniture.
- Move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies, either manually
or by using hand trucks
- Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare
cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
- Dispose of materials based on hazard requirements.
- Respond to spills or facility damage timely to avoid
operational down time.
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks
as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical
appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or
additions to building operating systems.
- Follow all quality standards and processes.
- Safety knowledge
- Prioritize work
- Customer Service
Education and/or Experience
Less than high school education; or up to one month related
experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos. Ability to effectively present
information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers,
clients, and other employees of the organization.
Customer Service Skills
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
detailed but noninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to
deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in
standardized situations. Positive attitude to promote successful
team environment and strong work ethic and sense of
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is
regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance;
stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must
regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds.
- SAFETY is our OVERRIDING Priority!
- Quality Standards
- Customer Satisfaction and Service
- Environmental Awareness
- Minority owned company!
Keywords: Caravan Facilities Management, Sanford , Part Time Janitor, Other , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!