Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a(an) Licensed
Practical Nurse PRN you want with your current employer? We have an
exciting opportunity for you to join CareNow which is part of the
nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA
We are committed to providing our employees with the support
they need. At CareNow, we offer an array of benefits for PRN
colleagues. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Medical Benefits designed to meet the
requirements of the Affordable Care Act
- Wellbeing Resources
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay
based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- HCA Healthcare Hope Fund
- Disaster Relief Support
Learn more about
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you
want to work as a(an) Licensed Practical Nurse PRN where your
passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If
you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this
could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and
In this role, you
- Perform clinical responsibilities such as taking vital signs,
collecting lab specimens, performing EKG’s, and administering IM
- Manage patient charts including collecting patient history,
documenting EHR appropriately, and conducting regular chart
- Apply splints, dressings and bandages.
- Assist with check-in/check-out when needed including auditing
- Maintain records and logs on activities including in-house lab
work, drug screens, and lab work sent out to other labs.
- Keep patients and visitors informed of clinic progress.
- Ensure the occupational client’s preference card is followed
and occupational procedures are adhered to.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of
- Current Practical/Vocational nursing license in state of
residency is required.
- 1+ year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is
- Experience using an EHR system is extremely helpful.
- The ability to obtain a BLS Certification is required within 30
days of start.
- Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification
and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of
employment or promotion.
The CareNow Urgent Care Clinic hours of operations are Monday
through Friday from 8am – 9pm, Saturday 8am – 8pm, and Sunday 8am –
5pm. You must have the flexibility to work during those hours.
delivers quality, convenient, patient-centered urgent
care with unparalleled service. We are in more than
100 urgent care clinics around the United States.
We are committed to staffing our clinics with the most qualified
and experienced providers. Our providers are dedicated to improving
lives and leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our
physician-guided focus is centered on providing extensive
resources. And we provide support to our growing
CareNow® physician team. Our doctors and medical staff are
trained in family practice, emergency medicine or internal
medicine. We offer a wide range of primary and urgent care
services for the entire family. CareNow is an affiliate of HCA
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In
recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."-
Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Licensed
Practical Nurse PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified
candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock
the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status