IT Network & Security Manager
Company: Tews Company
Posted on: July 16, 2021
TEWS has an exciting opportunity for a Technical
Network & Security leader with a focus on Information Security,
Network, Systems & Datacenter operations. Through direct interface
with assigned staff and vendors, the Network & Security Manager
works to identify and implement technological solutions that
support the organization’s technology plan
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and
highly-driven leader and strategist who brings significant depth of
experience in the world of network security and infrastructure. The
ideal candidate will possess:
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years' experience in managing
network, datacenter, and security systems, leading projects and
coordinating service related activities; equivalent combination of
education and experience will be considered.
- Highly developed influencing and collaboration
skills with the ability to bring teams to
- Exceptional written and interpersonal communication
skills with the ability to communicate effectively with both
external members and internally at all organizational
- Proven track record in effectively coaching teams
and individuals to meet and exceed goals.
- Experience managing multiple projects,
relationships, and people.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and
- Manages departmental projects to ensure the timely,
accurate, planned completion and implementation of technology –
hardware and software – projects.
- Conducts research, identifies vendors, develops
requests for proposals (RFP), analyzes proposals, and recommends
sound strategies for both small and large-scale technical
- Manages the daily operation and integration of all
aspects of the credit union’s Network, Data Center and Virtual
Desktop Environment to ensure timely support services and minimum
- Manages the daily operation of all Information
Security workflows (Protection, Detection, Response and
- Develops and maintains all the standards and
procedures related to the system and provides published
instructional manuals and documents to help users effectively use
- Develops reporting processes and reports that track
and monitor performance and makes appropriate adjustments for
improvement as might be necessary from time to
- Conducts daily monitoring and maintenance
activities in accordance with prescribe protocols to insure the
most effective utilization and performance of the computer
- Trains and develops department staff to help ensure
that they have necessary skills and knowledge to effectively
perform their job functions. Assists with the training of Network
users as necessary to ensure that they have the necessary skills
and knowledge to effectively and fully utilize station hardware and
- Develops annual technology plan – performs
research, evaluates, recommends, seeks funding, and develops
capital and maintenance budgets for all aspects of the credit
union’s LAN’s, WAN’s, and workstation equipment.
- Experience with TCP/IP networking protocols and
NTFS security preferred.
- Experience with VoIP phone systems, call centers,
call recording, etc. and VDI technology
- Experience with Carbon Black, Logrhythm, Qualys
and/or other SIEM and EDR tools preferred.
- Experience operating in a cloud environment (AWS
Keywords: Tews Company, Sanford , IT Network & Security Manager, Other , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!