Company: Invacare Australia
Posted on: June 6, 2021
- Operate the following equipment: table saw, radial arm saw,
shapers, drill press, pin router, T-molder, stationary sanders,
thermal-web laminator, glue spreader, boring machine and shape &
- Read and interpret Route Sheets to determine styles and
- Understand part flow and identify the various parts.
- Using pneumatic tools and drilling fixtures, install hardware
on the various cabinet components.
- Assemble cabinets and wardrobes using various pneumatic and
- Perform in process quality audits as required by
- Perform a complete inspection of finished goods for any defects
prior to shipment.
- Ability and willingness to cross-train and rotate throughout
department as required.
- Maintain established housekeeping standards within designated
- Complete all required training applicable to assigned
- Exhibit positivity, flexibility, creativity, and a willingness
to take on new responsibilities as requested or required.
Job Location Sanford, Florida, United States Position Type
Keywords: Invacare Australia, Sanford , Assembler (217451-072), Other , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!