Intern - Manufacturing Engineer
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Rexnord is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified
global industrial company with exceptional and trusted brands that
serve a diverse array of global end markets. Founded in 1891,
Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and
employs approximately 7,000 associates worldwide. For more
information about the company visit www.rexnordcorp.com.
The company is operated in a disciplined way with the Rexnord
Business System (RBS), a process-based framework for world-class
operating performance and continuous improvement. RBS enables
speed, scalability and consistency to drive superior customer
satisfaction and financial results. By deploying our RBS
methodology, Rexnord continues to solidify and grow long-standing,
globally competitive businesses, while systematically integrating
acquisitions and finding new ways to grow.
Doing the right thing has been part of our core values for more
than a century. So have volunteerism and philanthropy, and our
Rexnord Foundation formalized this commitment more than 60 years
ago. We make our communities better with individual and
organizational volunteering, matching gifts, grants, scholarships
and corporate donations.
Zurn Industries, LLC is a recognized leader in
commercial, municipal, healthcare and industrial markets. Zurn
offers the largest breadth of engineered water solutions, including
a wide spectrum of sustainable plumbing products. Zurn delivers
total building solutions for new construction and retrofit
applications that enhance any buildings environment. For more
information, visit Zurn.com.
The Manufacturing Engineer Internship offers a
great opportunity for hands on learning environment. Student will
work with Operations team on a project basis.
Possible project responsibilities:
- Involvement with product design, project management, failure
mode analysis, physical product testing, and other tasks related to
Value Added Value Engineered (VAVE) project process flow
- Perform AutoCAD & Inventor Drafting tasks on drawing revisions
- Action Oriented Taking on new opportunities and tough
challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and
- Customer Focus Building strong customer relationships and
delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Instills Trust Gaining the confidence and trust of others
through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Optimizes Work Processes Knowing the most effective and
efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous
- Self-Development Actively seeking new ways to grow and be
challenged using both formal and informal development channels.
Experience and Skill Required
- Currently attending school for a Bachelors degree in Mechanical
or Electrical Engineering
- Must have completed course work relating to manufacturing.
- Ability to work up to 40 hours per week on a project assignment
- Available for summer of 2021 (May August).
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Rexnord, Sanford , Intern - Manufacturing Engineer, Other , sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!