Change lives. Starting with yours.
Join our community of care.
Want to bring your passion to work? Want to make a real
difference in patients’ lives?
LOOK NO FURTHER.
We’re passionate about patients. We’re leading the state of
Florida towards better healthcare practices. And we’re looking for
amazing Clinic Nurses like you.
LOVE YOUR TEAM.
- A culture of collaboration: We work together closely,
laugh together readily, and support each other earnestly.
- A network of support: Our operational and
corporate support teams rally around you; allowing you to focus on
what’s most important – our patients.
BECOME YOUR BEST.
- Direct patient care: A chance to build long term
relationships with your patients in a value based healthcare
- Balance: Monday through Friday schedule; no mandatory
nights or weekends.
- Professional development: Receive opportunities to
strengthen your clinical skills and grow your career.
- Active Leadership: Actively participate in our team
approach to promoting quality patient care, excellent patient
experiences, and creating a great place to work.
Plus you’ll get:
- A red carpet welcome: We offer a robust new
teammate orientation program.
- Competitive benefits package: We offer a competitive
salary with bonuses, paid time off, insurance, tuition
reimbursement, scrubs, and more.
- Provide direct patient care in accordance with Company
protocols, established standards of nursing practice, and the FL
Nurse Practice Act.
- Maintain an active nursing appointment schedule for assisting
the Provider in the monitoring of members’ health care
- Work with the clinical team for appropriate treatment, plan of
care and disposition.
- Ensure patient monitoring and follow up.
- Consistently exhibit behavior that exemplifies our core
REQUIREMENTS / PREFERENCES
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required.
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare providers (AHA) or CPR/AED
for the Professional Rescuer (American Red Cross).
- Graduation from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Must possess a current and valid LPN or RN Florida state
- LPNs: IV Certification required.
- RNs: Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Science
- 2 – 5 years of experience in Med-Surg, ER, ICU, Acute Care is
- Experience with electronic health records (EHR) is
Ready to begin your life’s best work?
Apply today at www.jobsatoptumcare.com. We’re proudly part of
COVID-19 Symptom Screening / Precautions
If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be
required to screen for symptoms, using the Protect Well mobile app,
Interactive Voice Response, ( i.e. entering your symptoms via phone
system) or another approved Optum Florida approved symptom
screener. When in a Optum Florida building employees are
required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees
must comply with any state and local masking orders.
Employees in Clinical Settings
COVID-19 Work Location Requirement: You will be provisioned with
appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to
perform this role with patients and members on site, as this is an
essential function of this role.
Employees in Non-Clinical On Site Settings
COVID-19 Work Location Requirement: You will be asked to perform
this role in an office setting or other company location.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire
organization around one giant objective; make health care work
better for everyone. Optum brings together some of the greatest
minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in
order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working
on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that
matter. Here you’ll find incredible ideas in one incredible company
and a singular opportunity to do your life's best
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its
affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated
medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required
to pass a drug test before beginning employment.