Posted on: April 27, 2021
We are seeking an Assembler for our client in the Sanford area!
You will perform assembly line tasks as well as identify areas of
improvement to increase efficiency. This is a contract position
expected to last until August. May be extended if workload
- Wiring of client's products
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate inventory levels for
the electrical/electronic parts.
- Assists in the final assembly of the products
- Maintains the integrity of the electrical/electronic assembly
tools: e.g., wire crimpers, soldering irons, anti-static mats, test
- Keeps management informed on in-process status of product
- Assists in creation of Work Instructions
- Verifies Work InstructionsJob and Skill Requirements:
- Intimate knowledge of all aspects of electrical/electronic
- Preferred 5 years' experience in electrical/electronic assembly
- Preferred knowledge of the FDA GMP/QSR and ISO 13485
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Maintain current knowledge on quality operations through
- Ability to communicate (both written and verbal) with people
under a wide variety of circumstances
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills, and patience in dealing
with others is essentialWe are an equal opportunity employer and
make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring,
training, and job assignments are made without regard to race,
color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status,
disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all
qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a
manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of
Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Keywords: Ultimate, Sanford , Electronic Assembler, Other , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!