Veterans Preferred - Windows Systems Administrator
Posted on: May 17, 2023
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. -Akkodis is seeking a
Windows Systems Administrator for a contract to hire position with
a client located in Sanford, Florida.Pay/Salary Range: - Contract
$30.00/hr - $40.00/hr - -/ Conversion Salary: $70,000 -
$80,000Windows Systems Administrator job responsibilities
- Configuring our Office 365 environment.
- Configuring O365 portal, security center, etc.
- Configuring network connectivity (via Internet), using TLS1.2,
configuring AD Connect,
- Monthly Windows OS patching - servers and desktops, reporting,
metrics on success rates
- Assisting with OS upgrades - Windows 2008 to 2016 / 2019
- General Windows server support
- Active Directory, GPO administration, troubleshooting
- Dell server hardware supportQUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or
similar or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years' experience Windows Server 2016+ Systems
- Exchange and / or Office 365 Administration and
- SolarWinds Orion - administration, adding new server
monitoring, features, etc.
- SAN maintenance - any experience with Nutanix or NetApp is a
very big plus
- VMWare administration - VMotion, standing up new VM's
- Cyber Security tools / knowledge a plus
- CarbonBlack, Netwrix, MaaS360 Mobile Device ManagementIf you
are interested in this Windows Systems Administrator job in
Sanford, Florida then please click APPLY NOW. - For other
opportunities available at Akkodis go to . If you have questions
about the position, please contact Jose Colomer at .Equal
Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledBenefit offerings include
medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, short-term disability
insurance, additional voluntary benefits, commuter benefits and
401K plan. Our program provides employees the flexibility to choose
the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. Available
paid leave may include Paid Sick Leave, where required by law; any
other paid leave required by Federal, State or local law; and
Holiday pay upon meeting eligibility criteria. Disclaimer: These
benefit offerings do not apply to client-recruited jobs and jobs
which are direct hire to a client
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains
how we will use your information, please navigate to
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: MODIS, Sanford , Veterans Preferred - Windows Systems Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...