Company: Strada Services
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Payroll Accountant will oversee and supervise the payroll
functions of the organization, ensuring pay is processed on time,
accurately, and in compliance with government
- May hire, train, and oversee junior staff in the
- May oversee the scheduling, assignments, and daily workflow of
subordinate staff in the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Implements, maintains, and reviews payroll processing and
accounting systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of
payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments,
taxes, and other deductions.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates
including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll,
wage, and hour laws and best practices.
- Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to
- Identifies and recommends updates to payroll accounting
software, systems, and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Required Skills/Abilities: -
- Extensive knowledge of payroll functions including preparation,
balancing, internal control, and payroll taxes.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Proficient with payroll software.Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Human
Resources, or related field required.
- At least three to five years of related experience
Keywords: Strada Services, Sanford , Payroll Accountant, Human Resources , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!