Company: Affinity Waste Solutions LLC
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job
candidates; advising managers and supervisors as needed.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization
plans and objectives and meeting and communicating with managers
and supervisors often to discuss needs.
- Proactively builds applicant sources by researching and
contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies,
recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization
information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; and
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description
and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting
recruiters, and using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants,
analyzing responses, and comparing qualifications to job
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; as
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and
applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants
on a consistent set of qualifications.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new
policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation
practices; and emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation,
enforcing regulations with managers, recommending new procedures,
and conducting training.
- Works closely and effectively with human resources to stay up
to date on staffing needs and getting employees ready to start
- Assists human resources with processing background screenings,
applications and other hiring processes, as needed.
- Helps develop and implement training of applicants and
employees.Work Hours & Benefits
- 40+ hours per week
- Occasional travel to assist leadership with staffing or
- $45,000 per year annual salary plus bonus
- Benefits offered. Requirements:Recruiter Qualifications/Skills:
- Recruiting and interviewing skills
- Phone, Skype, and online meeting platform skills
- Supports workplace diversity
- Familiarity with relevant employment Law
- Professionalism, organization, and self management skills are a
- Computer Skills - Word, Excel, Adobe and ability to learn new
computer software quicklyEducation, Experience, and Licensing
- 2 or more years exempt and non-exempt recruiting experience a
plus, including management of multiple projects, strong ability to
- Minimum 2 years' experience recruiting, managing,
administration or in relevant industry environment
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Keywords: Affinity Waste Solutions LLC, Sanford , Recruiter, Human Resources , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!