Company: Elite Wireless Corporation
Posted on: May 23, 2023
General Position Objectives: The Retail Store Manager (RSM) is
responsible for the overall sales and operational standards of the
location that they are assigned to. Successful RSM's will lead
their personnel and drive success across all levels of performance.
This position is responsible for the overall sales achievement,
customer service, operational standards, inventory and personal
management of the location. The RSM position is responsible for
ensuring that direct reports consistently achieve their sales
quotas and meet or exceed goals. The RSM must demonstrate strong
leadership skills and develop, implement and manage programs and
processes. As the primary job duties of the RSM are to oversee the
store location, lead a team to achieve sales goals, manage
operational activities, and create a welcoming customer experience,
when necessary, the RSM is expected to sell phones and services,
greet and handle customer issues, resolve customer grievances and
- Fully accountable for execution of sales, service and customer
experience initiatives in store.
- Meet and exceed assigned goals for: customer experience and
reputation, sales and service, revenue and productivity.
- Ensure every employee follows and executes on all Going the
Extra Smile at all times.
- Consistently demonstrate excellent leadership and coaching
- Manage Customer Experience on a consistent basis.
- Support team and assist with customer transactions.
- Resolve or escalate appropriately any billing or service
- On the sales floor the majority of the time to coach and
- Coach and counsel personnel on "opportunities" with key sales
and reputation metrics, recognize positive performance against key
sales and reputation metrics and hold people accountable for poor
- Perform role plays with personnel on a regular basis.
- Facilitate personnel training/educational sessions.
- Partner with District Manager and other appropriate parties to
successfully launch new products, services or processes.
- Responsible for all activity in store at all times.
- Complete all operational weekly paperwork within company
- Resolve quickly any Rep or Store level fraud issues by working
with DM and/or HR.
- Partner with District Manager to review headcount forecast plan
- Schedule to properly meet business needs, training and special
events such as product launches.
- Observe and coach employees to provide feedback around sales
technique effectiveness and providing excellent customer service.
- Ensure personnel adhere to the Handbook policy/procedures.
- Interview, and make recommendations to DM regarding job offers,
discipline decisions, including terminations, for direct
- Lead by example, inspire and engage employees by motivating
team to succeed.
- Develop employees for growth and promotion by delegating
appropriate responsibilities and inspecting completion.
- Assist DM with the development and execution of individual
development plans for direct reports.
- Execute ongoing performance management and coaching for direct
- Fully understand and assist in educating personnel on the
compensation plan and ensure employees know how to maximize
- Inspect that employees are properly trained on new products and
- Accountable for adhering to the Cricket merchandising
- Instill a sense of pride and ownership in store appearance -
where all employees understand their store is the face of Cricket
to every customer.
- Coordinate with DM company promotions and marketing.
- Coordinate with both DM and local organizations/city chamber of
commerce to ensure that the retail location participates in
events/activities within the community.
- Review and drive operational compliance of back office
processes, procedures, reports, documentation and policies.
- Timely response to all communications, requests for supporting
information, or corrections to system errors.
- Ensure timely completion of required training.
- Implement, execute and inspect existing and new retail
programs, tools and training.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent sales skills and demonstrated ability to meet or
exceed performance standards
- Ability to motivate and lead direct reports
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment,
copier and fax
- Effective communication, presentation and interpersonal
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work at multiple locations within district
Education and Experience
- High School degree or equivalent
- At least 2 years of management experience
- Physical Effort: Position requires moderate physical activity;
requires handling of average-weight objects up to 30 pounds or
standing for long periods of time (more than 9 hours per day).
- Physical Risk: Some exposure to physical risks that require
following basic safety precautions; must be able to work on ladder,
push and pull 30lbs, lift up to 15 lbs. overhead; must be able to
carry 50lbs or greater for at least 100 feet; and stoop and
Keywords: Elite Wireless Corporation, Sanford , STORE MANAGER, Hospitality & Tourism , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...