KFC Shift Supervisor
Posted on: May 13, 2022
When you join the KFC Brand, you join our Family! Our KFC Family
takes pride in our high quality standards, southern-inspired
hospitality and serving guests our world-famous chicken! We have a
passion for people - not only our guests - we value our employees
and understand how you make a difference in our restaurants!
Working at KFC company-owned or independent franchisee restaurants
is more than a job! We are an iconic, global brand that offers a
fun recognition culture and training programs that help you grow
with opportunities for advancement.
The Shift Supervisor role can be the gateway to broader leadership
roles! If you are eager to lead and learn restaurant management
this role provides an introduction into leadership for you!
Shift Supervisor Responsibilities:
- \tAs a Shift Supervisor, you will have direct ownership of the
results of your team and how you can impact theguest experience and
the restaurants' success
- \tSupport the Restaurant General Manager in restaurant goals
related to building and developing the team,operations metrics and
- \tEffectively communicate goals, promotions, business updates,
- \tProvide a top-notch guest experience that includes friendly
interactions, a clean restaurant and hot & freshmeals
- \tLead the overall positive and collaborate family
- \tTakes absolute pride in everything you do
- \tGoal-oriented leader that enjoys a fast-pace environment
- \tLeads through motivating and mentoring others
- \tHigh accountability for results and leading a team
- \tDesire to learn and grow in to broader management
- \tValues customer service and positively impacting our guest's
- \tPractices high quality food and cleanliness standards
- \tYou must be 18 years old with a valid driver's license and
reliable, personal transportation
Keep in mind that this is just basic information. You'll find out
more after you apply. Independently -owned
franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements,
and are solely responsible for setting the
terms and conditions of employment for their restaurants.
If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to
accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation any time
by contacting the location nearest you.
Keywords: KFC, Sanford , KFC Shift Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!