Company: Checkers Drive-In Restaurants, Inc.
Posted on: April 25, 2021
PURPOSE OF YOUR WORKAt Checkers & Rallys we make a difference in
peoples lives by serving our Franchisees, Teams, and Guests. As a
member of the CorporateField Operations team you will be
responsible for helping ensure we are 1st Choice for our Guests.
Team Members will passionately serve our Guests, by providing
excellent Guest service and fast, BOLD food!HOW YOU MAKE A
- Building sales and profits by promoting Guest satisfaction
- Escalating any concerns or recommendations to the General
- Identifying and responding to Guests needs
- Completing cross-training and certification in multiple
- Adhering to policy and procedures to maximize Guest and
- Helping ensure the restaurant is a safe, clean and fun
environment for our employees and Guests!YOU'VE GOT THIS?
- Guest service or food preparation experience
- Basic math skills Ability to work flexible schedule and
- High energy to keep up with our fast paced environment
- Commitment to our core values of integrity, service,
excellence, and courage to be bold & grow
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) -
- Food Safety Certified - PreferredWHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Operations Excellence:Our team expects and delivers nothing but
- Training & Development:We bring out the best by ensuring
everyone gets well trained
- Personal & Career Growth:You can do more, get more, and be more
at Checkers & Rallys
- Benefits & Rewards:As a Team Member, you will be eligible for
the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) as of your first day.
Eligibility for the 401(k) plan goes into effect after 1 year of
service. You can also earn Team Member bonuses!
- Compensation:Work today & get paidtomorrow!**As you grow with
the organization, your benefit offerings grows as well!**Details
availableat the restaurant during your interview**
Keywords: Checkers Drive-In Restaurants, Inc., Sanford , Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!