Physician / Hospitalist / Florida / Locum or Permanent / Neurohospitalist Opportunity
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Hospital is looking to add a BE/BC Neurohospitalist to assist in
the growth and development of a brand new service line.
- Rare opportunity to spearhead the growth and development of a
brand new program and service line
- Fellowship in vascular neurology a plus
- Established group of 2 MDs, 1 NP, and 1 APRN
- 7on/7off Schedule
- Robotics experience/training required Incentive/Benefits
- Employed by the largest hospital network in the nation
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health benefits package and 401k
- Support and leadership of a large organization About the
- Hospital is a 200+-bed, Level II trauma center
- Established in the 1980 s, the Regional Hospital is the only
full-service cardiovascular program in Seminole and west
- Other specialized services including orthopedic and spine care,
robotic surgery, would care, acute inpatient medical
rehabilitation, complete imaging services, and The Baby Suites A
rapidly growing waterfront community with a hometown atmosphere.
Located just around 30 miles from Orlando International Airport and
approximately 25 miles from downtown Orlando, convenience is at
your fingertips. With easy access to Disney World and Universal
Studies, countless lakes, world-class golfing, extremely mild
winters, and beaches on both the Atlantic and Gulf coasts within
60-90 minutes, Orlando has it all. APPLY NOW or TEXT Job & email
address to .Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Confidential, Sanford , Physician / Hospitalist / Florida / Locum or Permanent / Neurohospitalist Opportunity, Healthcare , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...