Director Cardiac Neuro
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Description IntroductionWe are seeking a(an) Director Cardiac
Neuro with HCA Florida Lake Monroe Hospital to promote growth and
unlock possibilities. At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to the
care and improvement of human life. Share your leadership skills
and come make a difference with us!BenefitsHCA Florida Lake Monroe
Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health,
life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans
and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) Director Cardiac Neuro for our team to be an
innovator. HCA Healthcare partners with Harvard Pilgrim Institute
and the CDC to use our data from more than 26 million patient
encounters each year to impact the industry. Come build your career
with us!Job Summary and QualificationsJob Summary: Provide
leadership for planning, management, implementation, integration
and coordination of the unit in support of facility goals dedicated
to excellence, effective leadership, and financial stability.
Support the delivery of the high quality, cost effective patient
care through activities based on facility strategic goals and
objectives. What you will do in this role:
- Provides leadership and demonstrates responsibility and
accountability for the delivery of safe, quality, patient care for
assigned departments on a 24 hour basis. Ensures department's
standard of nursing practice, nursing policies and procedures meet
legal, and all accrediting and regulatory agency requirements.
- Directs the continuity of care through demonstrated use of
interdisciplinary team approach to patient care.
- Develops and implements effective, ongoing programs to measure,
monitor, assesses and to improve quality of nursing care delivered
to patients. Works toward hospital-wide improvement in meeting core
measure, patient safety, and service excellence goals in assigned
- Ensures the effective coordination of the patient's care with
other services and departments throughout the hospital.
- Ensures provision of quality care and services by maintaining
appropriate equipment and supplies.
- Participates in rounding and proactively responds to patient
needs to improve patient outcomes and positively impact overall
- Fosters a culture of patient centered care by ensuring a quiet
- Communicates and interacts with patients, families and others
in a caring, empathetic, courteous, and respectful manner.
- Ensures patient communication and explanation of care is
provided in a way that can be easily understood by patients and
their families. Ensures patient family is informed of patient
- Fosters effective departmental communication and collaboration
with physicians and/or other members of the interdisciplinary team
in meeting patient needs. What qualifications you will need:
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license
- Nursing Diploma or Associate's Degree in Nursing required; BSN
- Minimum 3 year RN experience in acute care setting; 1 year
supervisory experience preferred
- NIH Stroke Scale must be obtained within 30 days of employment
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt, or ACLS Instructor must be obtained
within 60 months of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support, or BCLS Instructor must be obtained
within 30 days of employment start dateThis role requires you to be
fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal
law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).HCA Florida Lake Monroe Hospital is a 230-bed acute care
hospital. We serve the communities of Seminole and West Volusia
County. At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to the care and
improvement of human life. We are a Level II Trauma Center. We
provide the only full-service cardiovascular program. Our program
offers open-heart surgery and interventional cardiology.
Electrophysiology, cardiac rehabilitation, and comprehensive
diagnostic services are also offered by this program. Other
services that we provide include orthopedic and spine care, as well
as robotic surgery. We offer acute inpatient medical rehabilitation
and complete imaging services.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the
world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist,
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Join our family of over 180 hospitals and
about 2,000 sites of care to drive excellence and raise the bar for
our over 35 million annual patient encounters.We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
This position is incentive eligible.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Sanford , Director Cardiac Neuro, Healthcare , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!