Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU - Intensive Care Unit - $29-41 per hour
Company: Core Medical
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Core Medical is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) ICU - Intensive
Care Unit for a nursing job in Sanford, Florida.Job Description &
- Specialty: ICU - Intensive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours
- Employment Type: Permanent----CoreMedical Group is a nationally
recognized leader in the medical recruitment and employment
industry. Here are some of the FREE & CONFIDENTIAL services you
will receive when searching for that next permanent position.
- We will provide you with input, advice and expertise during the
discovery phase in finding your new position.
- We will help you customize your resume for maximum effect.
- We will be your agent during the, often uncomfortable
"marketing" phase of your search.
- We will set up your interview, while providing you tips and
suggestions tailored towards winning you the position.
- We will provide you with streamlined communication and feedback
from, sometimes hard to contact, hiring managers.
- We will provide you with market input for offer
consideration.At CoreMedical Group, we will prep you for your
interview, negotiate the best rate, assist in the state licensing
process, provide local realty contacts, and do our best to ensure
your interview/relocation experience is stress-free.Core Medical
Direct Job ID #643498. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and
36 hours per week (subject to confirmation). Posted job title:
RNAbout Core MedicalCoreMedical Group is one of the largest
healthcare staffing agencies in the country. We have jobs
nationwide in travel nursing, travel allied health, interim, locum
tenens, and permanent placements! Join the staffing agency with
Club CoreMed, the best perk in the industry - an all inclusive paid
trip to a tropical resort!
Keywords: Core Medical, Sanford , Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU - Intensive Care Unit - $29-41 per hour, Healthcare , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!