Registered Nurse OB Trauma Resource RN
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Offering Up To $7500 Sign On Bonus for Eligible Applicants!
Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for
being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At HCA Florida
Lake Monroe Hospital our nurses set us apart from any other
healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) Registered Nurse Trauma
OB to join our healthcare family.
HCA Florida Lake Monroe Hospital, offers a total rewards package
that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our
colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At HCA Florida Lake Monroe Hospital, our nurses play a vital part.
We know that every nurse's path and purpose is unique. Do you want
to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare
is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses
to create the career path that fits their life - for life - and
empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our
Registered Nurse Trauma OB opportunity.
Job Summary and Qualifications
OB Trauma Resource RN will work as OB Trauma as needed as well
other Critical Care areas. Will be responsible for the observation,
assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and
evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill,
injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of
health, and prevention of illness of others.
The RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with established
policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
You will work with a phenomenal team that cares like family and
works together in a collaborative manner.
In this role you will:
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, and monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Florida,
multistate or able to obtain licensure prior to start is
- Critical Care -High Acuity, background in L&D, OB, ICU or
ER Highly preferred
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN Preferred
- Neonate Resuscitate must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt, or ACLS Instructor, Fetal Monitoring
Course, must be obtained within 6 months of employment start
- Basic Cardiac Life Support, or BCLS Instructor must be obtained
before employment start date
- STABLE highly desirable
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on
local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical
or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Lake Monroe Hospital is a 230-bed acute care hospital.
We serve the communities of Seminole and West Volusia County. At
HCA Healthcare, we are committed to the care and improvement of
human life. We are a Level II Trauma Center. We provide the only
full-service cardiovascular program. Our program offers open-heart
surgery and interventional cardiology. Electrophysiology, cardiac
rehabilitation, and comprehensive diagnostic services are also
offered by this program. Other services that we provide include
orthopedic and spine care, as well as robotic surgery. We offer
acute inpatient medical rehabilitation and complete imaging
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies - by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten
times. ---In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's
family first, and the really great institutions will provide care
with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are
interviewing candidates for our Registered Nurse Trauma OB opening.
Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Hca, Sanford , Registered Nurse OB Trauma Resource RN, Healthcare , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!