CNA/HHA - Weekly Pay
Company: LHC New
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Company Overview Mederi Private Care is hiring Per Diem Personal
Caregivers / Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) / Home Health Aides
(HHA) to service patients in the Orlando Area! We have a Employee
Loyalty Bonus Program!! We offer WEEKLY PAY and Flexible
Schedules.Also, You can earn Paid Time Off when working 32 or more
hours in a week! Perks of being PRN!! The PRN Private Duty Aide /
CNA / Caregiver is a person who provides aide, support, assistance
with personal hygiene and household functions for an individual to
be able to remain in their own home.Mederi Private Care, a part of
LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals,
physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice
care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we
deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to
manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around
the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver
patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and
families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single,
shared purpose: It's all about helping people. Essential
- Reports observations of the client's condition to the Executive
Director or accounts manager. Notifies the Executive Director
immediately if any incidents or accidents occur.
- Utilize the E.V.V. (Electronic Visit Verification) program as
- Drives safely, complies with traffic regulations, and wears a
seat belt when business travel is required.
- May provide or assist clients with activities of daily living
including: bathing in bed, tub or shower; care of hair including
shampoo, combing and brushing; care of teeth and mouth including
denture care; nail care, filing only; skin care including pericare
and applying lotion; transfer of patient from bed to chair and to
wheelchair. Transfer of patients on and off bedpan, commode and
toilet. Assist client in preparing for bed. Position patient in bed
as directed. Assists with ambulation including with cane, walker
and crutches. Personal care dressing of client. Medication
- Assists with household tasks directly essential to client's
- Accompanies client to medical appointments or shopping and
performing other essential errands, if necessary.
- Measures and records oral, rectal, and auxiliary temperatures,
pulse and respiration, and blood pressure when ordered within the
training limitations of the aide.
- Prepares meals as required based upon client's preferred diet.
May need to feed client if required.
- Provides clean and safe environment within the home including
safe use of equipment such as side rails, oxygen, wheelchairs,
Hoyer lifts, etc.
- Ensures confidentiality of client records and information.
- Records and reports activities related to personal care
responsibilities, as required.
- Responds promptly to client requests
- Documents all client related activities in a timely
- Participates in performance improvement inservices. Education &
- Six months experience in home care preferred.License
- Current drivers license, vehicle insurance and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- Current CPR certification required.Skill Requirements
- Ability to work flexible hours as required to meet identified
- Ability to function in any home situation regardless of age,
race, creed, color, sex, disability, or financial condition of the
- Able to work independently.
- Ability to transfer, maneuver, and lift incapacitated clients
in home setting.
- Good communication, writing, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to read and write, high school diploma or GED
- A minimum of one year experience as an aide/personal care
assistant in a heath care setting or completion of a training
program with a minimum of 75 hours instruction required.
- Demonstration of competency by written exam and successful
completion of skills performance test for Home Health Aide
- Possess the ability to transfer, maneuver, and lift
incapacitated clients in the home setting. Equal Opportunity
Employer - vets, disability.
Keywords: LHC New, Sanford , CNA/HHA - Weekly Pay, Healthcare , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!