Company: Kedrion Biopharma, Inc.
Posted on: November 17, 2022
**KEDPLASMA provides a friendly and rewarding working
environment with frequent opportunities for cross-training and
advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
**Duties and Responsibilities:**
1. Perform donor identification, registration, and screening; to
determine donor suitability according to cGMPs, DCOPs, CFR, PPTA
standards, customer specifications and Company policies.
2. Must be able to draw vein and finger stick samples as
3. Maintain smooth and efficient flow of donors through
registration and screening.
4. Must be competent in assessing pre-donation unsuitability
signals, performing vital signs, HCT/TP testing, donor deferral and
donor reaction management.
5. Coordinate with physician/physician substitutes for physicals,
assessments, document review, SPE approval, NAT testing protocols,
6. Perform calibration and cleaning of equipment as required by
pre-determined schedules and in accordance with DCOP's.
7. Perform donor identification and review of records according to
8. Perform Haemonetics Autopheresis setup and programming with
understanding of alarm signals during operation, shut down, and in
the event of power failure.
9. Maintain equipment calibration, standardization, and cleaning
schedules according to SOP's.
10. Ensure that the donor floor is properly stocked with supplies
and soft goods.
11. Understand and perform proper DMS computer entry and comments
for donor data and exceptions and assist in other activities as
12. Record any required documentation accurately and in compliance
with Company SOP's.
13. Monitor donors for possible issues with their donation,
understand how to handle donor adverse events and collection
1. High school diploma or equivalent. Basic computer, typing, and
2. Available to work flexible and/or extended shifts. Excellent
3. Occupational exposure to blood-borne pathogens.
4. Demonstrated basic knowledge of computer equipment.
5. Demonstrated accuracy in completing documentation.
**PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS** **:**
1. Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and work
2. Ability to tug, lift, and pull up to fifty (50) pounds.
3. Be able to bend, stoop or kneel.
4. Occupational exposure to blood borne pathogens.
5. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand; use hands to handle or feel objects,
tools or controls.
Keywords: Kedrion Biopharma, Inc., Sanford , Medical Screener, Healthcare , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!