Locums - Sanford, Florida, Diagnostic/Interventional Radiology Job
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Radiology-Interventional opening in Sanford, Florida. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Locums - Sanford, Florida, Diagnostic/Interventional Radiology
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position?
Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Must be proficient in Venous access, DVT and PE intervention,
Dialysis access management, Interventional Oncology (including
multimodality ablation), Urologic procedures, basic image guided
procedures including but not limited to, biopsies and
- % of Modality Split: 50% Interventional Radiology / 50%
- Must be able to read 70-80 DX in between IR cases
- Annual Case Volume: 110,000
- EMR: FRESH telerad platform, PACS: GE Centricity
- Board Certification: Board Certified - Diagnostic &
- Shifts: 8am - 5pm M-F, 12pm to 6pm weekends
- Call: IR call @6weeks, DX call 1 week a month evenings
- Setting: Inpatient
- License Requirement: Must have Active FL license, Active
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the
client to discuss more!
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
Keyphrases: vascular interventional technologist jobs, rad tech
jobs, radiology technician jobs
Keywords: RecruitWell, Sanford , Locums - Sanford, Florida, Diagnostic/Interventional Radiology Job, Healthcare , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!