Home Care Registered Nurse - Sanford, Florida, US - Home Health
Company: Almost Family
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Company Overview Currently Hiring Per Diem Registered Nurses to
provide service to patients in the Sanford, FL Area!--We have a
Employee Loyalty Bonus Program!!---- We offer WEEKLY Pay and
Flexible Schedules!------"Earn Paid Time Off when you work 32 hours
or more in a week yet still receive the flexibility and perks of
being part-time."--The Registered Nurse/RN in Private Duty renders
professional RN care to patients in their home by assessing,
developing, implementing, and evaluating home nursing care needs of
assigned patients.------ALmost Family, a part of--LHC Group, is the
preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and
families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term
acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality,
cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health
at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have
partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the
home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group,
because we are united by a single, shared purpose:--It's all about
helping people.-- Essential Functions
- Provides supervision and oversight to patient care as outlined
by State regulation and/or requested by Agency Director.
- Utilize the E.V.V. (Electronic Visit Verification) program as
- Assist in the orientation of new staff as needed.
- Prepares clinical notes daily.
- Reports to the Agency Director or Designee on a regular basis
regarding the general, physical and mental condition of
- Administers prescribed medication and treatment as permitted by
state or local regulations and in accordance with the physician's
- Prepares physicians orders as applicable.
- Participates in in service education programs, patient care
conferences and staff meetings as scheduled.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned. Education & ExperienceLicense,
Registration, and / or Certification Requirement: YesA minimum of
one year experience as an RN preferred.Must have current RN
licensure in state of practice.Current drivers license, vehicle
insurance and access to a dependable vehicle or public
transportation.Current CPR certification required.Understands the
concepts of home health care and the role of the RN as a member of
a full discipline healthcare team.--Equal Opportunity Employer -
Keywords: Almost Family, Sanford , Home Care Registered Nurse - Sanford, Florida, US - Home Health, Healthcare , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!