RN / Registered Nurse / Florida / Part Time / Registered Nurse OB Trau
Posted on: November 16, 2020
Description SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
* 1 Day and 1 Night shift required
Central Florida Regional Hospital , a 221-bed acute care hospital
and Level II Trauma Center, serves the communities of Seminole and
West Volusia counties. The hospital provides the only full-service
cardiovascular program in Seminole and West Volusia, including open
heart surgery, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology,
cardiac rehabilitation and comprehensive diagnostic services. Other
specialized services include orthopedic and spine care, robotic
surgery, acute inpatient medical rehabilitation, complete imaging
services and The Baby Suites. Central Florida Regional Hospital is
located 3.6 miles east of I-4 between S.R. 46 and Highway 17-92 in
Sanford. The hospital provides 24/7 emergency care at its main
location as well as at Heathrow ER located at 4525 International
Parkway in Sanford. For more information, please visit . The OB
Trauma Resource RN will work as OB Trauma as needed as well other
Critical Care areas. Will be responsible for the observation,
assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and
evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill,
injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of
health, and prevention of illness of others. The RN provides direct
nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures
and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, and monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required. Education - Nursing Diploma or ASN required;
BSN Preferred Experience: Must have 2 years minimum experience in
Labor & Delivery. Other Critical Care experience preferred but will
* Critical Care-High Acuity, Trauma background in ICU or ER Highly
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license required. If
compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days
- BLS, ACLS and NRP - Fetal Monitoring Course
- STABLE highly desirable You are worth more than a paycheck.
Enjoy the following benefits and more: Your benefits include:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase program An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D.
Tobacco Free Campus Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to
help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take
your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment
process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or
personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .For questions about your job application or
this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.
Keywords: HCA., Sanford , RN / Registered Nurse / Florida / Part Time / Registered Nurse OB Trau, Healthcare , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!