Assistant Manager (Contact Center)
Company: Addition Financial
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Please fill out the short form. Afterwards, you will be
redirected to the formal online application. Please complete this
as well for the highest chance of consideration.
Addition Financial is a member-owned, not-for-profit financial
cooperative, offering comprehensive financial solutions that help
members achieve their financial goals. Our members have built
Addition Financial into a billion dollar institution, rated 5-stars
for our strength and security. And in return, Addition Financial
has been there for our members and the communities we serve
throughout Central Florida, since 1937.
We are the Contact Center
We are a high volume member service group. Our goal is to provide
world-class member service, one call resolutions, and product
pairing based on each member s individual needs. It is the
responsibility of each member of our team to meet these goals as we
strive to enhance the Addition Financial brand. We work hard to
meet these goals because it means our members lives are changed for
Ours is a culture of empowerment. We believe a highly trained
employee is a confident, proficient, and assertive employee. We
strive to create a culture of empowerment by giving our staff the
freedom to make decisions on the member s behalf to bring
resolution to issues, provide service recovery, and ensure each
member has the best experience possible. We work in an environment
of open communication, shared ideas, and continual improvement in
an effort to work smarter and stay people focused.
We expect all members of the Contact Center staff to:
* Adhere to the policies and procedures of Addition Financial, the
Contact Center, and their individual team
* Do their best work at all times giving their full attention and
best effort in all areas of their performance
* Be at work on time according to their scheduled shifts
* Ask questions, try new things, fail and learn from mistakes, do
* Share ideas and best practices that will help shape and support
our goal of world-class service
Assistant Manager - Position Summary
Oversees the efficient operation of the Contact Center. Provides
leadership and direction as needed to ensure the Contact Center is
operationally sound and meets all of its production goals.
Responsible for implementing company policies and procedures in all
areas of operation. Plans, organizes, and assigns the workflow of
the member service area as well as functioning as a working
supervisor to the agent staff.
* Essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
* Trains personnel in skills and telephone service delivery
methodology and philosophy.
* Provides strategic guidance to managers and staff, setting
performance standards and benchmarks and ensuring management and
staff meet or exceed standards.
* Supervises and schedules personnel to ensure adequate staff to
meet service delivery demands of members by telephone and
occasionally in person.
* Continuously monitors Contact Center operating procedures and
processes to improve productivity, response time, and the efficient
use of both employees and technology.
* Has a thorough understanding and knowledge of credit union
products and services, telephone equipment and software.
* Coordinates vendor interface with Contact Center and other firms
and individuals whose expertise and/or equipment is essential to
the effective and efficient operation of the Contact Center.
* Establishes authority system for problem resolution to ensure
fast turn-a-round time.
* Monitors attainment of established sales goals for the credit
union s products and services, and establishes standards to ensure
quality service delivery.
* Communicates with managers/supervisory team to identify
* Supports Director and Manager with administrative tasks and
coaching process as needed.
* Utilizes resources such as Connections, additionfi.com, and
training materials, etc.
* Understands and utilizes phone and computer systems
* Other duties as assigned by Management.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to
two years related experience in a customer/member services
environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
General knowledge of all products and services for cross-selling
purposes and general knowledge of the various departments within
In addition to executing daily strategies to meet departmental
goals, supervisory responsibilities include: assigning, and
directing work; supporting staff in daily duties, handling
escalated member calls and providing solution, interviewing, and
training employees; assisting in appraising performance; coaching
employees, and resolving problems.
Working With Us:
We re continually recognized as a top employer because we
understand people like you want more out of your career. Like
making a difference in people s lives and in the community. Being
part of a team that supports each other. Feeling good about the
time you spend at work each day. And being able to balance your
life while also earning a competitive base salary and benefits,
* 401k with profit sharing contribution
* Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage from leading
* Continuing education and up to $5,000 in tuition assistance
* Generous vacation and sick pay
* Paid parental leave and volunteer time off
* Major holidays off including Federal holidays that many other
industries don't observe
* Credit union benefits including reduced consumer/mortgage loan
rates, free checks, and other financial services discounts
At Addition Financial, we accept you for who you are. We are an
equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race,
color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age,
or disability/handicap with regards to recruitment, selection,
placement, promotion, wages, benefits, and any other areas of
employment. Personal perspectives and beliefs are what helps our
team members, and our company, grow as a whole and we seek to
nurture that inclusiveness. We welcome our team member s diverse
viewpoints and work together so that everyone s voices are heard.
So, if you re ready to take your career to the next level, Count Us
Keywords: Addition Financial, Sanford , Assistant Manager (Contact Center), Executive , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!