Store Manager - Immediate Opening
Posted on: June 22, 2022
The -Store Manager -leads all retail store operations with a
focus on quality and service to ensure that our customers have a
memorable experience. This professional provides people leadership,
coaching, cash/expense management, inventory control, loss
prevention, safety, and store appearance.What You'll Get
- Competitive weekly pay and bonus opportunities.
- A benefits package valued at more than $10k*. This includes a
401(k) plan with company matching, medical coverage plans
customized to suit your needs and a commitment to work/life balance
through our paid time off (PTO) programs, company holidays and paid
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be
- View all our health, wealth and life offerings at .What You'll
- Oversee the daily operations of the store, including: open and
closing procedures, work order management, performing the CICO
(Check-In, Check-Out) procedures, providing high levels of customer
service, staffing and scheduling and/or making necessary
modifications, inventory management and proper cash handling.
- Drive team performance to ensure key performance indicators
(KPI's) and company goals are met or exceeded, including but not
limited to: Net Promoter Score, Time to Serve, job completion,
customer conversion and quality metrics, as well as compliance with
federal, state and local regulations.
- In conjunction with the other field leaders, ensure that every
technician is SafeTech--- certified and through training,
re-training and coaching that all technicians are performing
quality installs or repairs on every job.
- Provide guidance and positive reinforcement surrounding proper
vehicle and equipment maintenance and required recordkeeping --
occasionally collaborating with marketing associates to ensure the
right materials are properly displayed.
- Provide world class customer service by responding quickly to
client complaints/warranty issues.
- All other duties as assigned.What You'll Need
- High School Diploma/GED/Equivalent OR 5-7 years
leadership/supervisory experience, preferred.
- Valid state-issued driver's license required.
- 3+ years of leadership experience with an innovative approach
toward incenting performance.
- 3-5 years of experience in retail or service center
environments; automotive experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, web applications, and
general office equipment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence,
persuade, engage and have crucial conversations with a mobile
- Comfort working outside in a variety of weather
- Present a professional appearance and wear personal protective
- Physical requirements: lifting and carrying up to 35 lbs. for
short periods, working at elevated heights, remaining on your feet
for extended periods.#LI-AF1
Keywords: Safelite, Sanford , Store Manager - Immediate Opening, Executive , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!