Company: True Health
Posted on: May 13, 2022
JOB SUMMARYThe Project Director is responsible for management of
all projects, from planning to completion. The Project Director
will oversee project implementation, financial and administrative
oversight, reporting, budgeting, monitoring and evaluation of the
- Provides strategic leadership and technical, operational,
financial, and managerial leadership for successful implementation
of project activities.
- Provides oversight of program implementation including all
activities, outputs, and outcomes related to project management and
administration, including reporting, budget development and
monitoring, financial transactions, execution of project plans, and
- Oversees the selection of qualified vendors, assigning clear
roles and responsibilities, providing effective supervision, and
managing performance to ensure efficient operations.
- Ensures the project produces the specified results and remains
- Oversees budget pipeline development and budget
- Conducts bi-weekly or monthly reviews to ensure accountability
of all project activities as well as the accurate and timely
reporting of financial deliverables and obligations.
- Collaborates with departmental directors as needed.
- Ensures that the project progresses in accordance with its
contractual obligations and complies with regulations and internal
- Obtaining comparison pricing information for facility items,
services, and/or vendors, etc.
- Travel between sites and within the United States (as needed)
to perform tasks as assigned.
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- Other job responsibilities may be assigned based on the overall
business need.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years minimum project management experience
- 3-5 years minimum experience in management
- Masters degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with project management softwareKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS,
- Ability to follow directions precisely with attention to
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Ability to relate well to people
- Computer competency is required
- Knowledge of the basics of construction project management
- Able to research costs as needed
- Able to estimate completion times
- Able to prioritize workREPORTING RELATIONSHIP
- Reports to the Chief Operations OfficerADDITIONAL
- Valid Florida driver's license
- Proof of auto insurance
- May have to utilize personal vehicle, must maintain current
insurance at own expense
- Must be able to pass background check, drug screening,
E-Verify, and clear driving record
- Have reliable transportation
- Clean and neat appearance
- Bilingual a plus (English/Spanish)DRIVING BETWEEN
Employees who are required to drive their own vehicle on True
Health business will be required to show proof of the following
documentation prior to the first day of employment or before
driving to other sites for work related purpose:
- Valid Driver's License
- Proof of Auto Insurance
- Able to lift and move up to 25 pounds
- Able to bend at waist as needed
- Able to stretch and work overhead occasionally as needed
- Able to balance on unsteady or slippery surfaces
- Requires long periods of standing, walking, bending, and
- Ability to perform repetitive hand and wrist motions for
extended periods of time
Keywords: True Health, Sanford , Project Director, Executive , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!