RN / Nurse Manager / Florida / Permanent / Nurse Manager Progressive C
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
Central Florida Regional Hospital, a 221-bed acute care hospital
and Level II trauma center, serves the communities of Seminole and
west Volusia counties. The hospital provides the only full-service
cardiovascular program in Seminole and west Volusia, including open
heart surgery, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology,
cardiac rehabilitation and comprehensive diagnostic services. Other
specialized services include orthopedic and spine care, robotic
surgery, wound care, acute inpatient medical rehabilitation,
complete imaging services and The Baby Suites. Central Florida
Regional Hospital is located 3.6 miles east of I-4 between S.R. 46
and Highway 17-92 in Sanford.
Nurse Manager Progressive Care Central Florida Regional Hospital
seeks a Nurse Manager to join our Progressive Care Unit. The ideal
candidate will be one that provides leadership and directs
functions of assigned patient care area on a 24 hour basis; ensure
effective delivery of clinical patient care and compliance with
administrative and clinical policies and procedures. Additional
responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Ensures department's standard of nursing practice, nursing
policies and procedures meet legal, and all accrediting and
regulatory agency requirements.
- Directs the continuity of care through demonstrated use of
interdisciplinary team approach to patient care.
- Collaborates and shares pertinent patient information with
physicians, patients, and other members of the healthcare team
regarding patient progress, and treatment.
- Develops and implements ongoing programs to measure, monitor,
assesses and to improve quality of nursing care delivered to
- Works toward hospital-wide improvement in meeting core measure,
patient safety, and service excellence goals in assigned
- Ensures the effective coordination of the patient's care with
other services and departments throughout the hospital.
- Ensures provision of quality care and services by maintaining
appropriate equipment and supplies.
- Participates in rounding and proactively responds to patient
needs to improve patient outcomes and positively impact overall
- Fosters a culture of patient centered care by ensuring a quiet
healing environment. Qualifications Education: Nursing Diploma or
ASN required; BSN preferred Experience: Minimum 3 year RN
experience in acute care setting; 1 year supervisory experience
- Current Florida State Registered Nursing license required
- Current Basic Life Support Skills: Critical thinking, service
excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to
read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal
instructions, proficient computer skills.
- You are worth more than a paycheck. Enjoy the following
- 401(k)with an employer match up to 9%
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Employeestock purchase plan
- Employee discount program Notice Our Company's recruiters are
here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we
take your candidate experience very seriously. During the
recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking here .
Keywords: HCA., Sanford , RN / Nurse Manager / Florida / Permanent / Nurse Manager Progressive C, Executive , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!