Implementation Support Engineer (SaaS)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our client is a privately-owned software development company
specializing in local and federal government solutions; we are
currently helping them connect with bright individuals interested
in joining their Implementations Team.
We're looking for professionals who are passionate about data and
modernizing legacy systems by implementing new/cutting edge
technology, someone who's interested in career growth - who's not
afraid to embrace new challenges regularly with an ever-expanding
By joining this team, you will not be just another name on the
roster - you will be an investment in our client's future. As an
Implementation Support Engineer, you will collaborate with both
customers and internal business units to bring our clients
configure and deploy our client's product lines successfully. You
will work with customers to gather requirements and understand the
business workflow and technical requirements.
You will provide guidance and training to the customer and will
work closely with the project manager to ensure the clients'
software is installed and configured according to contractual
statement of work guidelines.
Candidates must have outstanding communication and problem-solving
skills, while maintaining excellent customer service. The schedule
for this position is Monday through Friday with frequent travel to
This is a contract-to-hire opportunity with a company that offers a
competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision,
Disability and Life Insurance, as well as 401k retirement matching
and paid time off.
- Set up, configure, deliver, and support software implementation
projects, including on-site client work.
- Work with customer and internal teams to understand business
requirements and configure the software solution to meet the
- Consult with client on best practices for software
- Perform advanced diagnostics and troubleshooting for the
- Perform internal quality assurance testing to ensure that the
software will function properly in the client's environment.
- Train end users on the software to ensure their ability to
effectively use the software.
- Collaborate with clients, project managers and developers to
help test, maintain and monitor software trends and work to
implement solutions to address client issues.
- Communicate efficiently and effectively both internally with
the implementation team as well as with clients.
- Facilitate client user acceptance testing (UAT) and go live
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
- Strong SQL Server experience and knowledge
- Bachelor's degree and 1-2 years of experience with software
implementation, configuration, and installation
- Basic understanding of Windows development techniques and
Microsoft development tools/ environments
- Ability to communicate technical information to both technical
and non-technical clients
- A strong analytical skills & technical aptitude and enjoy
troubleshooting intermediate to complex technical issues
- Ability to work both in a team setting and independently
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Comfortable gathering information from business users
- Ability to travel (up to 50%)
- Experience in state/county court system.
- Experience with court case management systems.
- Experience with Jira.
- Experience with Smartsheet.
- Advanced SQL and server knowledge.
Keywords: Vaco, Sanford , Implementation Support Engineer (SaaS), Engineering , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!