Associate, AS Client Reporting Service
Company: Charles Schwab
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Position Type: Regular Your Opportunity Schwab Advisor Services
is the leading provider of custodial, operational, and trading
support for independent fee-based investment advisors. We're
currently looking for a dedicated individual to help us provide
financial advisors with access to sophisticated tools and
wealth-management services. If you're interested in working to help
grow the business of independent investment advisor firms, there's
a place for you in Advisor Services. What you are good at
- Assist advisors through a mix of inbound/outbound calls, email
correspondence, and form processing.
- Collaborate with internal partners to ensure timely and
accurate delivery of information.
- Provide outstanding client service while demonstrating empathy
and problem-solving skills.
- Conduct superior follow-up, along with excellent interpersonal,
verbal, and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle
complex work, be self-directed, and quickly develop a full
understanding of our business.
- Excel in a fast paced and challenging professional environment.
What you have
- Cost basis and tax knowledge is preferred, but not
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume organization that
remains committed to a secure and client-focused experience.
- Customer service skills and experience working with regulatory
or risk issues.
- Strong organizational skill and ability to prioritize and
coordinate multiple processes/projects.
- Team orientation, enthusiasm, professionalism, and strong work
ethic with high level of integrity and ethics.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience Why work for
us? Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed
to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their
dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a
multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way
to build and manage wealth.Benefits: A competitive and flexible
package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a
competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most
of your life at work and at home-today and in the future. Explore
further .Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive
workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities
to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that
is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy. Schwab is
an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial
and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities
in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable
accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources
at or call .TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People
Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all
protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.
Keywords: Charles Schwab, Sanford , Associate, AS Client Reporting Service, Advertising , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!